My take of Price, an idiot, and should be turned over to the ethics

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
committee, buying stocks , and then passing bills pro the companies he bought stock in, even worst than insider trading.

He says insurance for all, at what price??

healthcare is mainly for the wealthy. He is just another fake white southern Christians who uses Jesus and
abortion as a way to take away healthcare.

He also denied in the future to making changes to Medicare.

Your "take' on the world would be better suited in North Korea. The narrow minded hatred bed wetters are capable of is as amusing as their narrow minded devotion to "leaders" that can actually get elected and fuck up everything they touch while in office. The sycophants remain loyal to their hate and envy of the enemy. It's Orwellian.

image_zpsldhc4igw.gif

committee, buying stocks , and then passing bills pro the companies he bought stock in, even worst than insider trading.

healthcare is mainly for the wealthy. He is just another fake white southern Christians who uses Jesus and

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
It's the best she can remember from the HuffPo op-ed piece.

My take on you, you're a dumb cunnt and you should kill yourself. Tell us where did you get your medical degree you stupid bitch? Too bad planned parenthood didn't work as expected because we still have dumb n!ggers like you in this country.

My take on you, you're a dumb cunnt and you should kill yourself. Tell us where did you get your medical degree you stupid bitch? Too bad planned parenthood didn't work as expected because we still have dumb n!ggers like you in this country.

Does anyone consider this appropriate discourse in any media?

Seriously, seek professional help.

PP was doing excellent work, but not much longer due to cuts in the Title X programs, anything to save a buck, also men go there, and income needs to be proven. Oh I'm a white person, and many whites go to PP and the rich ones get abortions out of the country. I am not about to kill myself.:haha:

Who would keep the Republican Christians in line here. You know the ones pro birth, but anti life.

Last edited:

Does anyone consider this appropriate discourse in any media?

Seriously, seek professional help.

Eat a bag of dicks bitch.

My take of Price, an idiot

Says the one who thinks big bank debit cards have rewards programs.

Get yourself one of these,
Merchant Funded Rewards Programs | Merchant Funded Offers | Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cards

I haven't used my debit card for a long time, use CC for everything, and I mean everything. We use to get rewards, check out your banks. By the way , I can remember when there were no rewards for anything, and use to get green stamps at the grocery stores. Time to grow up , and man up.

Merchant Funded Rewards Programs | Merchant Funded Offers | Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cards

I haven't used my debit card for a long time, use CC for everything, and I mean everything. We use to get rewards, check out your banks. By the way , I can remember when there were no rewards for anything, and use to get green stamps at the grocery stores. Time to grow up , and man up.

I have a Chase credit card, a NavyFed credit card, a Discover Card, a Citi credit card, an Empower FCU credit card, and two AMEX cards and use them for all of my purchases. You were saying?

Really? But not Larry Summers? Not Hillary Clinton?

I have a Chase credit card, a NavyFed credit card, a Discover Card, a Citi credit card, an Empower FCU credit card, and two AMEX cards and use them for all of my purchases. You were saying?

So why are you complaining about a debit card. You have too many cards, check in with Dave Ramsey.

So why are you complaining about a debit card. You have too many cards, check in with Dave Ramsey.

Dave Ramsey thinks credit cards are evil, why would I care what he says?

I use credit cards for more than just rewards, I also use them for balance transfers (loopholes for lower APR loans into my checking account), dispute resolution, hotel and rental car purchases, for superior fraud protection, and for the Visa Signature benefits. If Ramsey can't control his impulses (which is obvious), that isn't my problem.

Forum List

Back