My Sweet Baby Dog

So sorry for your loss Willow.

Its tough but its the price we pay for having animals in our lives.

I've lost some great pals through the years. Jake my BC is 14 next month. I'm lucky and oh so glad that the old boy is still doing great.

Of course the day will come but then it always does when you share your life with an animal.

I am sorry Willow.
I lost my dog about a year and a half ago, and I am still sad about it. I can't do a lot of things without thinking about her. Eating Pizza, for one is hard. :(

died yesterday morning. I have a big empty place this morning. Buster, JRT. sweetest, smartest doggie that ever lived. The last thing he did before we left for the vet was go to the fence, ruffles up his fur, bark, and fall down. Poor old man.

Ah . . . WillowTree. My heart and sympathy goes to you and yours. Lost three life pets in thirteen months.

Dogs and cats and other pets make life so much more bearable.

I am sad for you.

So sorry, Willow. I cam empathize with you, having lost our 15 1/2 year old Sugar on December 6th. Me, the wife and the 2 furry boys, Bert and Grover, miss her terribly.

I'm sorry, Willow.
smiliehug.gif

So sorry Willow.
To this day I occasionally grieve over pets that I have lost in the past.

Another time I will share a few sad but hilarious stories when some of my pets died.

died yesterday morning. I have a big empty place this morning. Buster, JRT. sweetest, smartest doggie that ever lived. The last thing he did before we left for the vet was go to the fence, ruffles up his fur, bark, and fall down. Poor old man.

Bless the beast and children. My heart goes out to you. My Old guy died in my arms January 3 2012. He shared 14 years of my life. I felt his heart slowly stop, and after that even the vet even began to weep. I loved that little guy, and if there is a heaven he deserves to be in it.

Oh Willow. I am so sorry for your loss. We lost three of our "family" this year and we still grieve. Still look around sometimes expecting to see them.

I understand about the empty place. And even though we are consoled by the thought of our babies reaching rainbow bridge, it still doesn't stop all the tears and missing them so terribly.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

td

My husband yelled out last evening.. "Have you fed Buster yet?" he meant Grace the beagle, but it set me off again. Every day will get a little better. Thanks for all your heartfelt stories.

I'm so sorry Willow. We lost our beloved Dachshund two years ago and we still miss him. Dogs aren't pets. They are one of the family. I sure understand how you feel.

I'm sorry Willow. I know he had a good life with you.

Sorry for the loss of Buster, Willow, but I'm sure that every time you think of him you'll do so with a smile. They do say that a dog is man's best friend and that's absolutely true. A friend of mine proved it. He put his dog and his wife in the trunk of the car for an hour. When he opened the trunk who do you think was happiest to see him! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back