My Stance Against Islam

Gimme a break! Name a religion that isn't full of crap.

Name one religion that generates so much hatred, intolerance, terrorism, oppression, violence, persecution and backwardness in modern times. Nothing comes close to Islam.

Christianity.

Bar none.
Christianity did have a dark past and underwent a reformation. Islam is still in the dark past and wants to drag the rest of the world back there with it. Christians did those horrific things despite the teachings and life of Jesus. Nothing in Christianity or the New Testament caused people to commit genocide and the Inquisitions or Crusades. While Muslims today and in the past are simply emulating the life of Mohammad, his followers, and the teachings of the Koran and Hadiths when they commit these atrocities.

Big difference. I know it's hard to understand but this is the truth.

Name one religion that generates so much hatred, intolerance, terrorism, oppression, violence, persecution and backwardness in modern times. Nothing comes close to Islam.
Judaism.
Check.
And mate. :D
That wasn't even what I would call a "nice try". In actuality Jews have been one of the most peaceful / pacifist people in history. Unfortunately they paid a high price for this throughout history as well.
The Jews by FAR generate the most hate, violence... The Germans hated them, the arabs have always hated them, white skinheads hate them...

Judaism.
Check.
And mate. :D
That wasn't even what I would call a "nice try". In actuality Jews have been one of the most peaceful / pacifist people in history. Unfortunately they paid a high price for this throughout history as well.
The Jews by FAR generate the most hate, violence... The Germans hated them, the arabs have always hated them, white skinheads hate them...
Ah I see. All the failed evil ideologies in the world hate the Jews. Nazis, Islamists, and Today's White Supremacists and Neo Nazis hate them do. Who exactly do they NOT HATE? Jews should consider it an honor.

Can you by any chance proved us with instances in human history, lets say the last 2500 years, where Jews committed violence or genocide towards others? I await holding my breath.

Christianity.

Bar none.
Christianity did have a dark past and underwent a reformation. Islam is still in the dark past and wants to drag the rest of the world back there with it. Christians did those horrific things despite the teachings and life of Jesus. Nothing in Christianity or the New Testament caused people to commit genocide and the Inquisitions or Crusades. While Muslims today and in the past are simply emulating the life of Mohammad, his followers, and the teachings of the Koran and Hadiths when they commit these atrocities.

Don't blame Christ for what people do in His name. He is Holy - they are not!

If perchance I have been mistaken about Islam, then I am prepared to spend eternity in hell being boiled in excrement. I'll take my chances. My belief is that anyone who is a criminal, murderer and pedophile, can create a religion,pass himself off as a messenger of God while maintaining his original ethics is not devine. Or he is the result of another miracle, that of being the issue of a hybrid Missouri mule and a rabid, fleabitten camel. That would explain the obstinate and belligerent nature of Muslims, particularly Palestinians. I trust no one will be offended by my belief but you can't say I didn't try. Allahu Akbar (PBUH) :eusa_shhh:

Just remember Hoss, It was Christians who murdered 6 million Jews only 68 years ago along with 12 million others...

Blaming a religion for the acts of a tiny majority is ludicrous.

If perchance I have been mistaken about Islam, then I am prepared to spend eternity in hell being boiled in excrement. I'll take my chances. My belief is that anyone who is a criminal, murderer and pedophile, can create a religion,pass himself off as a messenger of God while maintaining his original ethics is not devine. Or he is the result of another miracle, that of being the issue of a hybrid Missouri mule and a rabid, fleabitten camel. That would explain the obstinate and belligerent nature of Muslims, particularly Palestinians. I trust no one will be offended by my belief but you can't say I didn't try. Allahu Akbar (PBUH) :eusa_shhh:

Just remember Hoss, It was Christians who murdered 6 million Jews only 68 years ago along with 12 million others...

I thought Hitler and the Nazis denied religion and embraced the occult.At least thats what the series about Nazis on the Military Channel shows on archived film from the Thirties. Who to believe? You or the Nazis. I think I trust the Nazis in this matter. So solly.

I thought Hitler and the Nazis denied religion and embraced the occult.At least thats what the series about Nazis on the Military Channel shows on archived film from the Thirties. Who to believe? You or the Nazis. I think I trust the Nazis in this matter. So solly.
The IRON CROSS was worn by the Germans?????????The Pope who many accuse...The Crusades...

Last edited:

The IRON CROSS was worn by the Germans?????????The Pope who many accuse...The Crusades...
Ja, und?

Ja, und?

One thing I've learned in life: Hate destroys Rationality...Germany in the 1800's was the epicenter of poetry, music and philisophy and fueled hate by a small group made a rational nation into the Nazi monster in a very short time.

Christianity.

Bar none.

Don't blame Christ for what people do in His name. He is Holy - they are not!

Jesus was a war monger.

Forum List

Back