My speech about a solution on how to fix our nation

I can't watch the video right now but imagine the $ spent on campaigning going in to the national till to really help people that are struggling. How many houses could be saved, how much groceries could be bought. How much gas could be put it autos to get back and forth to a job.

All of us have truly lost when more money is spent on elections than helping people.

Actually the money goes to TV networks, newspapers, polliing companies, paper companies, printing companies, merchandise manufacturers, petition takers, videographers, security firms and many others I can't think of right now. These companies employ a lot of people. So while I get your point, I think the people with jobs are being rewarded by being able to keep working even if the value of the work is suspect.

Ok, I'll give you that but I still think the spending on elections is completely out of control.

And yet with the RW insisting that political donations are free speech they practically ensure that each year more and more money will be poured into campaigning. :2up:

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!! :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Actually the money goes to TV networks, newspapers, polliing companies, paper companies, printing companies, merchandise manufacturers, petition takers, videographers, security firms and many others I can't think of right now. These companies employ a lot of people. So while I get your point, I think the people with jobs are being rewarded by being able to keep working even if the value of the work is suspect.

Ok, I'll give you that but I still think the spending on elections is completely out of control.

And yet with the RW insisting that political donations are free speech they practically ensure that each year more and more money will be poured into campaigning. :2up:

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!! :eusa_clap:

Supreme court nomonations and confirmations have consequences. All the more reason not to put fuckwits and ideologues in the white house. Funny how short sighted Americans are.

This is my speech on how to fix America. very straightforward. unlike all the other political speeches it's not about electing me, or collecting donations, or signing up on some mailing list. it is simply a solution.

2012 speech jan9 - YouTube

Anyone who starts off with "absolute truth" is a moron.
99% of the time our media starts with absolute truth, to gain our confidence and credebility.

Providing a solution and explaining how to achieve that solution are two different things. Solutions are simple. Achieving them can often be difficult.
You are correct. but I believe my solution goes a lot deeper then most, you can say it is my opinion, but my solution explains not only what the solution is, but how anything on television is not. but you are correct about your statement nonetheless...

Forum List

Back