My Son, Josiah

He's adorable. The links ending with 'sho' do not open, same message as the first. Those ending with 'vie' do open.

Congrats to you and Angela and the daughter! Welcome Josiah! :thewave:

They do work now, I love the outfits! If I remember correctly, you must change his clothes every couple hours or he'll outgrow them before he can wear all of them! :laugh:

He has a nice round head. Was he a c-section baby? My best friend's babies all had to be delivered with forceps. They all had lumpy heads. But they're very cute now!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to Parenthood! :baby:

Awwwwww.. he's so cute!!!!!

I have a soft spot for babies, kids, pets and pretty moms too! :):):)

Unfortunately for you, you'll have to put up with 'Barney' for the next few years.... oh well, the sacrifices you make when you're a parent! :):):)

I think that kids are the most fun up to when they're about 5 or so (they just adore you)... so enjoy him while you can, he'll be leaving for college before you know it.

mom4 said:
He has a nice round head. Was he a c-section baby? My best friend's babies all had to be delivered with forceps. They all had lumpy heads. But they're very cute now!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to Parenthood! :baby:

Yes, he was c-section. They didn't have to use forceps, but they did have to use the vacuum. His head was apparently lodged underneath Angela's ribs.

KarlMarx said:
Awwwwww.. he's so cute!!!!!

I have a soft spot for babies, kids, pets and pretty moms too! :):):)

Unfortunately for you, you'll have to put up with 'Barney' for the next few years.... oh well, the sacrifices you make when you're a parent! :):):)

I think that kids are the most fun up to when they're about 5 or so (they just adore you)... so enjoy him while you can, he'll be leaving for college before you know it.

I'm going to try and resist Barney and just go with Baby Einstein and Veggietales.

I walked around with my lips attached to my kids' heads. You get to smell them and kiss them at the same time. I still do it to my four-year-old "baby."

Bonnie said:
OMG Jeff he is ADORABLE!! You must kiss him constantly!

PS.. He looks just like you ;)

I do kiss on him constantly! And thanks for the compliment - I think he looks more like Angela.

Forum List

Back