My son is in management!!!!

Seriously, you're gonna share private info like this about your family??:cuckoo:

:D Congrats, now he can afford the best senior living complex for you.:thup:

Son in management? You didn't say exactly what type of management he is in. For example, he could be the management at a local whore house which could be a "come and go" type of deal or he could be the management of something like a McDonald's which for take outs would be "in the bag" or he might be the management of something like one of those Wall Street firms and he's going to be making tons of cash and will soon forget he ever even had a Dad and never come back to the regular side of life again. At any rate, sounds like he made it to the top so congrats. Light yourself up a cigar.

The amount of discussion required will depend solely on how much money he makes...
lol-038.gif

Hopefully he's a good manager. I really respect my supervisor, but that's because she strives to be fair and understanding with an open door policy. She's not vindictive, she has an equally good work ethic as I do, and she invests quite a bit of time with the people she's managing.

Forum List

Back