my son is going to convert to Islam. What did I do wrong?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Excuse me for my hostility.
I was shocked that my son would abandon the religion that I tried to bring him up with.
He wants to become a muslim. And I don't know why ...
I'd like to know a bit more about Islam. Just to get a better understanding.
dispirited.png

Thank you.

I was shocked that my son would abandon the religion that I tried to bring him up with.
dispirited.png

Thank you.
Didn't you say you were gay a few weeks ago and were having conflicting issues about it? Maybe he has decided to convert to Islam so he can join ISIS an throw your ass off the top of a building and put you out of your misery!

dispirited.png

Thank you.
You didnt do anything wrong. Plenty of people are Islamic. The name of your god has nothing to do with being a good person.

Don't sweat it, buy him a Rush 24/7 subscription that will get him straightened out in short order. Mark Levin books is another good idea.

Sounds like you need to talk to him and find out why. Also look into resources about the subject where you can understand what he might be getting into.

Here's an idea. Why don't you actually practice some of that liberty you RWnuts go on and on about and give him the liberty to make his own decision?

Is he an Adult? Let him be. There are WORSE things to be than a Muslim. Very traditional,Family oriented religion if its taken the right way. I would be sure he isn't being recruited for something more sinister. Just remember he could be hooked on drugs,a homosexual,knocked some girl up,etc etc etc...take it in stride.

dispirited.png

Thank you.

Sorry to hear that.

I hope he survives. As Islam is about to get its ass beat in the US, but no worse than any other element of Left-think.

I'd disown his ass in the strongest of terms and tell him why in no uncertain terms. Islam is a manifestation of pure evil.

Then, if I knew who it was that was 'leading him toward Islam'... I'd figure out a way that THAT person just didn't show up for work one day.

But everyone has to go their own way... .

I once asked a Rabbi how he would feel if one of his sons were to convert to Islam. He told me that he would praise the Lord and be thankful that his son was on another path devoted to God.

dispirited.png

Thank you.

If you are so worried about this, then why did you publish this thread in politics, instead of in the religion forum?

dispirited.png

Thank you.

If you are so worried about this, then why did you publish this thread in politics, instead of in the religion forum?
Because he's gay, probably jewish, and screwed up in the head with mass confusion.

I once asked a Rabbi how he would feel if one of his sons were to convert to Islam. He told me that he would praise the Lord and be thankful that his son was on another path devoted to God.​

I love the pragmatism of the Jewish faith. He clearly realized that he just picked up a solid explosives connection and word is they get great deals on AK-47s and nearly unlimited 7.62x39. Plus, discounts on rugs and all the Qurans you can carry. Which means a lifetime supply of toilet paper.

Forum List

Back