My Solution to the Illegal Immigrants from Mexico...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
This is all my opinion and subject to change. Feel free to pick it at where you think it wouldnt work or might work better.

Here's how you do it.

#1. Close the borders. Build a fence. Higher more patrol officers etc. Set up a few locations for Mexicans to cross legally and then we will be able to monitor those that come into the country. Enforce the laws we have in place and stick to it for the forseeable future.

#2. Cut off all federal funding to Mexico. Until they want to help with the problem, they can survive on the money that is being sent back by their illegals.

#3. Those that here, we say our bad. We fucked up. We let you in. So come to us and we'll set you up with the guest worker program with the intention of you becoming citizens in 10 years or so. All those that have no intention of becoming US citizens will be deported immediately.

#4 Streamline the immigration process. Those that are doing it legally are being punished by waiting 7 years to come here. We need to encourage more to go through the legal process by cutting out the beuracratic BS. Make it a 2 or 3 year process and you'll cut in half the number of people that will risk the run to the border.

Or my alternative plan that encompasses everything.

Annex Mexico as the 51st state. Mexico is then America. Mexicans dont need to come here to work. They can stay there. We can get taxes from them.

insein said:
This is all my opinion and subject to change. Feel free to pick it at where you think it wouldnt work or might work better.

Here's how you do it.

#1. Close the borders. Build a fence. Higher more patrol officers etc. Set up a few locations for Mexicans to cross legally and then we will be able to monitor those that come into the country. Enforce the laws we have in place and stick to it for the forseeable future.

#2. Cut off all federal funding to Mexico. Until they want to help with the problem, they can survive on the money that is being sent back by their illegals.

#3. Those that here, we say our bad. We fucked up. We let you in. So come to us and we'll set you up with the guest worker program with the intention of you becoming citizens in 10 years or so. All those that have no intention of becoming US citizens will be deported immediately.

#4 Streamline the immigration process. Those that are doing it legally are being punished by waiting 7 years to come here. We need to encourage more to go through the legal process by cutting out the beuracratic BS. Make it a 2 or 3 year process and you'll cut in half the number of people that will risk the run to the border.

Or my alternative plan that encompasses everything.

Annex Mexico as the 51st state. Mexico is then America. Mexicans dont need to come here to work. They can stay there. We can get taxes from them.

Thats along the lines of the plan id have.

The problem i see is everyone is arguing over what to do with the ones already here. Yeah we need to deal with that, But before we can fix that problem we need to cut off more from coming in. And it seems to me that our politicians are not doing it.

I agree that streamlining legal immigration is key.

I also think that if we allow recognition for current illegal immigration we should create a penalty where they cannot draw on government resources for a certain amount of years as punishment. So by the time they can draw on government resources they would have contributed to those resources. That will completely discourage immigration from people who just want to come over here and live on welfare.

Of course i still think annexing mexico is a better idea. Shorten the southern border. makes everyone legal. opens up opportunities for investment and brings several more states in the Union.

Thats along the lines of the plan id have.

The problem i see is everyone is arguing over what to do with the ones already here. Yeah we need to deal with that, But before we can fix that problem we need to cut off more from coming in. And it seems to me that our politicians are not doing it.

I agree that streamlining legal immigration is key.

I also think that if we allow recognition for current illegal immigration we should create a penalty where they cannot draw on government resources for a certain amount of years as punishment. So by the time they can draw on government resources they would have contributed to those resources. That will completely discourage immigration from people who just want to come over here and live on welfare.

Of course i still think annexing mexico is a better idea. Shorten the southern border. makes everyone legal. opens up opportunities for investment and brings several more states in the Union.

Screw that. I say we just clamp that border shut like Hillary Clinton's rectum and then require a social security card to draw ANY government service. The only exception would be hospitals, where they would treat you, find out you have no SS card, then deport your patched up and healthy ass. If you can actually learn English and dodge all that long enough to weasel your way into the system, well, I guess some people always find a way, and by then, you've earned it.

I've been saying for years we might as well annex Mexico. They screwed their country up so bad, they all come over here to send the money they make back there.

It really surprises me how moronic some of these people are being in this whole thing. They talk about America being made up of immigrants and that they are immigrants. Well, through research I found out my ancestors were legal immigrants, not illegal immigrants. Most stories I hear of past immigrants is that they were proud to be Americans. I don't recall stories of them waving the Italian flag, German, English or whichever country they were from. I realize they fill jobs a lot of Americans won't work, but for them to say we need them is stupid. All America has to do is open up the gates a little more and voila, other immigrants (legal at that) will fill their shoes. This whole rally thing they are leading pretty much disgusts me. Send em back. I'm typically a Republican, but Bush sure is pissing me off lately.

ravx25 said:
I've been saying for years we might as well annex Mexico. They screwed their country up so bad, they all come over here to send the money they make back there.

It really surprises me how moronic some of these people are being in this whole thing. They talk about America being made up of immigrants and that they are immigrants. Well, through research I found out my ancestors were legal immigrants, not illegal immigrants. Most stories I hear of past immigrants is that they were proud to be Americans. I don't recall stories of them waving the Italian flag, German, English or whichever country they were from. I realize they fill jobs a lot of Americans won't work, but for them to say we need them is stupid. All America has to do is open up the gates a little more and voila, other immigrants (legal at that) will fill their shoes. This whole rally thing they are leading pretty much disgusts me. Send em back. I'm typically a Republican, but Bush sure is pissing me off lately.

Hello and welcome!

Emmett said:
My solution................ENFORCE THE DAMN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :read:

I'm with you, Emmett. If the laws on the books had been enforced from the get-go, we would not be in the mess we're in today. What good does it do to have laws if they are not enforced?

I like some of your suggestions. But it could just be too late... most Americans WANT immigration stopped and illegals deported, but the political class is out of touch, from Bush to Kennedy to Specter to the MSM. They all think a million Guatemalans riding free is "wonderful diversity."

Here's a website that disagrees:

http://vdare.com/

William Joyce said:
I like some of your suggestions. But it could just be too late... most Americans WANT immigration stopped and illegals deported, but the political class is out of touch, from Bush to Kennedy to Specter to the MSM. They all think a million Guatemalans riding free is "wonderful diversity."

Here's a website that disagrees:

http://vdare.com/

Any plan needs to close off the border. I just think that the logistics of finding and deporting 12 million people is too much for even a motivated force. So an unmotivated one will only fuck it up worse. Set those people up to become citizens or send them packing. But closing the borders is key. You have to stop the flooding then you can clean up the mess.

insein said:
Any plan needs to close off the border. I just think that the logistics of finding and deporting 12 million people is too much for even a motivated force. So an unmotivated one will only fuck it up worse. Set those people up to become citizens or send them packing. But closing the borders is key. You have to stop the flooding then you can clean up the mess.

It isn't that hard to find them when the people who are supposed to actually LOOK.

But I agree about closing the border being key. Doesn't do any good to deport these illegals when they can be back across the border before the paperwork on their deportation is complete.

And Emmett is absolutely correct. All we need to do is enforce the current laws. We don't need any new ones. That we do is just another political, smoke-n-mirrors game.

GunnyL said:
It isn't that hard to find them when the people who are supposed to actually LOOK.

But I agree about closing the border being key. Doesn't do any good to deport these illegals when they can be back across the border before the paperwork on their deportation is complete.

And Emmett is absolutely correct. All we need to do is enforce the current laws. We don't need any new ones. That we do is just another political, smoke-n-mirrors game.

Im not proposing any new laws. This was just the plan of action i suggest we take. Most of what i said can be done without new laws. Except for Plan B. That might have to be done with the military :D .

GunnyL said:

Serioulsy, if I was an undercover INS agent, I could probably make 5 arrests a day, and that's on days when I don't go to work.

what to do with the illegals when caught, take them home! I would rather finance a huge fleet of transport buses (say 10 from each state ) that did nothing but taxi these folks back to the border and drop themj off. It would be better than paying billions to provide their healthcare, fix their broken heads from DWI wrecks, and taking care of their children. Not to mention the 500 jobs it would create for the bus drivers.

Emmett said:
what to do with the illegals when caught, take them home! I would rather finance a huge fleet of transport buses (say 10 from each state ) that did nothing but taxi these folks back to the border and drop themj off. It would be better than paying billions to provide their healthcare, fix their broken heads from DWI wrecks, and taking care of their children. Not to mention the 500 jobs it would create for the bus drivers.

racist

Forum List

Back