My SOLUTION for the Oil Spill.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
How long does it take to build a rig over a known spot where the oil is located ?

Well, here we have a PERFECT SCENARIO.

WE DO NOT HAVE TO LOOK FOR WHERE THE OIL IS !!!!

We probably know EXACTLY the perfect spots where we can set up 80, 90, 100 + Oil Rigs and start pumping out the oil which would REDUCE, or otherwise uselessly flow out of the present spout.

I claim complete credit for this marvelous idea.

Last edited:
How long does it take to build a rig over a known spot where the oil is located ?

We probably know EXACTLY the perfect spots where we can set up 80, 90, 100 + Oil Rigs and start pumping out the oil which would REDUCE, or otherwise uselessly flow out of the present spout.

Be sure to inform everyone you know of this.

• Banned
Excellent, only takes 3 years to build a rig.

CornDog,

OK......so the problem is NOT "how to stop the oil from spouting outa the spot".

The problem should be: HOW THE FUCK DO WE BUILD ONE-A-DAY OIL RIGS ????

Answer: Have 1,000,000 companies in America and ALL OVER THE WORLD start constructing the various parts needed for Oil Rigs and the various sub-contract work necessary to accomplish "THE GOAL".......HIPPITY-HOP, LET'S GO !!!!!!

THINK POSITIVELY, CornDog.......THINK POSITIVELY !!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

CornDog,

OK......so the problem is NOT "how to stop the oil from spouting outa the spot".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I want to know what the hold up is getting this monster cleared to help?

WORLDS LARGEST OIL SKIMMER BEING BLOCKED BY U.S GOVERNMENT SITTING IN DOCK IN VIRGINIA?? - CNN iReport

Perhaps we can get the OIL FAIRY to help us.

Or maybe SANTA PETROLEUM will fly down in his sled drawn by tiny raindeer and gther up all the leaking oil in his magic bag and distribute it to all the good children of the world in one night.

The LAST thing the Oil Monopoly wants is any oil from new wells going on the market. Remember this well was being CAPPED not TAPPED when the tragedy happened!!!!!

The LAST thing the Oil Monopoly wants is any oil from new wells going on the market. Remember this well was being CAPPED not TAPPED when the tragedy happened!!!!!

Good point.

Don't want to flood the market with oil, after all.

Not that I am oconvinced that the technology being suggested makes sense, but if it did, I can see your point.

CornDog,

I want to know what the hold up is getting this monster cleared to help?

WORLDS LARGEST OIL SKIMMER BEING BLOCKED BY U.S GOVERNMENT SITTING IN DOCK IN VIRGINIA?? - CNN iReport

Seems that it's en route, and nothing is holding it up. From your link:

Grantham said TMT was hopeful it could secure the necessary approvals during the ship's three-day passage to the Gulf.

The headline in your link is from an apparent chicken little who didn't read the article. Nothing in the article indicates that the ship was being held in Virginia, but rather that the ship is currently in Virginia, planning to leave that evening, and hoped to nail down all the paperwork en-route to the scene.

Maybe we should design a car that will run on an oil/sea water mix that could get maybe 100 miles to the gallon. Also start charging for folks to go lay on the beaches that already have suntan oil mixed into the sand.

Maybe we should design a car that will run on an oil/sea water mix that could get maybe 100 miles to the gallon. Also start charging for folks to go lay on the beaches that already have suntan oil mixed into the sand.

LOL

Grand idea, CD.

When life gives you poisoned lemons, make poisoned lemonade.

LOL

Grand idea, CD.

When life gives you poisoned lemons, make poisoned lemonade.

You are wise beyond your years... or behind the ears. Something like that, anyway.:lol:

El Draco,

Now that's what I call creative thinking !

Congratulations !

Forum List

Back