My soapbox was getting a little dusty...

I smell some realtivism afoot. When you're right, you're right. Morally, there was nothing wrong with deposing Saddam. He was a piece of shit.

So, do we depose every "piece of shit" tin-pot dictator in the world? If so, we're gonna need to raise taxes and re-institute a draft.

My point precisely! ;)

Morally, there is nothing wrong with deposing Dimwit. He is a piece of war criminal shit.

1 Samuel 29:5 Is not this Dimwit, of whom they sang one to another in dances, saying, Saddam slew his thousands, and Dimwit his ten thousands? (KJV) ...

Hate to break the news to you, Batman, but as a few of secular progressives will be more than willing to argue, Judeo-Christianity is not necessary for one to possess morals in an intellectually advanced society.

So, do we depose every "piece of shit" tin-pot dictator in the world? If so, we're gonna need to raise taxes and re-institute a draft.

Hitler and the German people, like most Americans, were clerically conditioned that the ATHEISTIC Communists were THE greatest evil on earth. Ergo they were MORALLY obliged to pre-emptively strike to exterminate and enslave them.

Hitler and the German people were clerically and BIBLICALLY conditioned that the Jews were Satan’s spawn. Ergo they were MORALLY obliged to pre-emptively strike to exterminate and enslave them.

Hirohito and the Japanese (rightly) believed that the “White race” was convinced they were little better than little gibbering monkeys who made cheap shoddy goods. Ergo they were MORALLY obliged to pre-emptively strike to enslave them before they reduced them to slavery.

Dimwit and the American people......;)

Hitler and the German people, like most Americans, were clerically conditioned that the ATHEISTIC Communists were THE greatest evil on earth. Ergo they were MORALLY obliged to pre-emptively strike to exterminate and enslave them.

Hitler and the German people were clerically and BIBLICALLY conditioned that the Jews were Satan’s spawn. Ergo they were MORALLY obliged to pre-emptively strike to exterminate and enslave them.

Hirohito and the Japanese (rightly) believed that the “White race” was convinced they were little better than little gibbering monkeys who made cheap shoddy goods. Ergo they were MORALLY obliged to pre-emptively strike to enslave them before they reduced them to slavery.

Dimwit and the American people......;)

Hitler didn't convince the German people of anything about Russians except they were an inferior race.

Hitler and the German people were NOT clerically and biblically conditioned that the Jews were Satan's spawn. Hitler made scapegoats of Jews as the cause of Germany's ills because despite a post WWI depression, Jews were successful.

The Japanese up to WWII believed themselves a superior race to EVERYONE else, not just Americans. They passed us off as weak and savage. WE passed THEM off as monkeys.

I find it quite funny that you attempt to make your argument using one regime that didn't believe in religion at all, and another that was not Judeo-Christian in your ongoing effort to blame Christianity for all the world's ills.

Wouldn't be practical. Getting rid of the ones that pose a threat or are just a pain in our ass would suffice.

Since saddam wasn't a significant threat to the U.S., I assume you mean it was valid to get rid of him because he was a pain in the ass (as well as being a horrible dictator)

If you had told the american people in March of 2003, that you were going to spend a trillion taxpayer dollars, and sacrifice 30,000 dead and wounded american soldiers to get rid of a pain in the ass dictator, you would have been laughed out of the room.

Since saddam wasn't a significant threat to the U.S., I assume you mean it was valid to get rid of him because he was a pain in the ass (as well as being a horrible dictator)

If you had told the american people in March of 2003, that you were going to spend a trillion taxpayer dollars, and sacrifice 30,000 dead and wounded american soldiers to get rid of a pain in the ass dictator, you would have been laughed out of the room.

You think? You assume much thinking I would be party to such a strategically and tactically inept operation.

Was it my decision, and I chose to get rid of Saddam, I'd have gone in there and taken out him and his regime and left.

Based on the geopolitical situation in the ME in 2003, I would not have taken Saddam out at all.

Need a rag to wipe all that egg off your face?

You think? You assume much thinking I would be party to such a strategically and tactically inept operation.

Was it my decision, and I chose to get rid of Saddam, I'd have gone in there and taken out him and his regime and left.

Based on the geopolitical situation in the ME in 2003, I would not have taken Saddam out at all.

Need a rag to wipe all that egg off your face?

We were talking about the war as it is. Not how you would want it to be in some hypothetical parallel universe.

It appeared to me, that you suggested this war - all one trillion dollars and 30,000 casualties of it - was justified because saddam was a pain in the ass, and a horrible dictator.

We were talking about the war as it is. Not how you would want it to be in some hypothetical parallel universe.

It appeared to me, that you suggested this war - all one trillion dollars and 30,000 casualties of it - was justified because saddam was a pain in the ass, and a horrible dictator.

Horseshit. We were talking "right and wrong"/moral justification. You don't just come prancing in here and change the parameters to suit your own bullshit.

I suggested no such thing. That's just the left side of your head fucking shit up for you.

I "suggested" there was moral justification to remove Saddam from power. Stand-alone statement within the context of the discussion, not to be misconstrued so you can make yourself look like a fool.

And btw ... when you start off with "if you had told ...." then I'm going to tell you what I think and how I would have handled it, not let you superimpose someone else's decision on me.

Hitler didn't convince the German people of anything about Russians except they were an inferior race.

Of course not! It just so happens that as soon as the Christian Tsar was shot and the atheistic Carmmies took over everyone in Christendom started hating Russians of their own accord!! :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Hitler and the German people were NOT clerically and biblically conditioned that the Jews were Satan's spawn. Hitler made scapegoats of Jews as the cause of Germany's ills because despite a post WWI depression, Jews were successful.

Thats right, it was that evil, inexplicably anti-semitic, atheist Hitler!

Unfortunately few popular books on Luther go into detail about Luther's anti-Jewishness, or even mention that he had a hatred for Jews at all. This has resulted in a biased outlook towards Martin Luther and Christianity. This unawareness of Luther's sinister side, while honoring his "righteousness" leads to a ratcheting promotion of Luther which supports a "good" public image while also transporting his Jewish beliefs to those who carry the seeds of anti-Semitism. This will present an unwanted dilemma for many Christians because Luther represents the birth of Protestant Christianity as well as the genesis of the special brand of Jewish hatred that flourished only in Germany.

The Jews and Their Lies

The Japanese up to WWII believed themselves a superior race to EVERYONE else, not just Americans. They passed us off as weak and savage. WE passed THEM off as monkeys.

You mean WE (America) beat about a quarter of Japan's armed forces, doncha Guns? :eusa_whistle:

I find it quite funny that you attempt to make your argument using one regime that didn't believe in religion at all, and another that was not Judeo-Christian in your ongoing effort to blame Christianity for all the world's ills.

Fer shit sake!

BULLYPIT!

Seeing as Gunny is always saying that he can’t understand me, can you please explain in plain Merkin grunts, snarls, and shrieks what I was saying?

If I spoke slang to Amerutans
The advantages - why any fool on earth could plainly see!
Discussing Eastern wars and Hamas
With Protestant Osamas
That’s a big step forward you’ll agree!

Seriously though, I can see how someone who believes that “moral” means anything programmed into the rent-a-mind of a mouth-breathing American-Christian, could entirely miss the point of my post – morals are in the mind of the (group/national) beholder.

Of course not! It just so happens that as soon as the Christian Tsar was shot and the atheistic Carmmies took over everyone in Christendom started hating Russians of their own accord!! :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Thats right, it was that evil, inexplicably anti-semitic, atheist Hitler!

The Jews and Their Lies

You mean WE (America) beat about a quarter of Japan's armed forces, doncha Guns? :eusa_whistle:

Fer shit sake!

BULLYPIT!

Seeing as Gunny is always saying that he can’t understand me, can you please explain in plain Merkin grunts, snarls, and shrieks what I was saying?

If I spoke slang to Amerutans
The advantages - why any fool on earth could plainly see!
Discussing Eastern wars and Hamas
With Protestant Osamas
That’s a big step forward you’ll agree!

Seriously though, I can see how someone who believes that “moral” means anything programmed into the rent-a-mind of a mouth-breathing American-Christian, could entirely miss the point of my post – morals are in the mind of the (group/national) beholder.

I'm having no problem comprehending that as usual, you're trying to blame Christianity for events caused by other reasons. It's what you anti-religious-types do.

If anyone needs anything explained, perhaps you should lay off that koolaid awhile and read some FACTUAL history.

I'm having no problem comprehending that as usual, you're trying to blame Christianity for events caused by other reasons. It's what you anti-religious-types do.

If anyone needs anything explained, perhaps you should lay off that koolaid awhile and read some FACTUAL history.

I’m fucked if I can find any difference between a “racist” and “religionist,” Gunman. :confused:

The Christian world has excelled at consigning dark complexion to the realms of the mysterious and the bad. In pagan antiquity, however, this was quite different: the stereotypes associated with black Africans were rather of a positive nature: blackness signified qualities such as wisdom, or the love of freedom and justice.

Religion and Race

Both are sure their insufferably condescending shit doesn’t stink, and they love to gratuitously ladle it out in large lumps to those they believe are lesser beings.

The Pommie and Seppo Proddies (sorry about the redundancy) even believe if they just believe in the farcical Jesus fable they will actually change “race” and become intrinsically racist Kikes - think “New Jewrusalem.”

You’d feel the same a me too if you'd belatedly read and comprehended what the Bible is about – RACISM - rather than rote reciting select bits of it because you think that is what decent folk do. :eusa_whistle:

In fact, I fail to see how anyone but someone with a Fundie sized inferiority complex, who desperately wants to be instantly superior to others without lifting a finger to accomplish it, i.e. by sheer association with "decent" folk, could possibly be attracted to Fundamentally evil Judeo-Christinanity.

Why are you so full of racist hate, my son? :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back