My short lived time at DU

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Okay, I almost made 24 hours. I did make 9 posts I think. What a Bunch of idiots
overthere.

I was in two threads, I am/was OleDem, this is the one that did me in. Note there is no mention of Bush, what open minded people these folks AREN’T.

Here’s where I got the boot (#14)… This “ComerPerro “ person must be a mod. He/She followed me from thread to thread with the same threat of “enjoy your brief stay “ you see in post#2.

Note post #1 was deleted, that was mine, here’s what I wrote in response to the beginning post that was deleted….

Wow! GE, RJR, Enron all going Bankrupt, I didn’t know that.
Seriously, I contend you need to get an education in Business, economics, finance, and marketing, cuz you didn’t have clue.
Here's a link to the thread.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x5373442

Mr. P said:
Okay, I almost made 24 hours. I did make 9 posts I think. What a Bunch of idiots
overthere.

I was in two threads, I am/was OleDem, this is the one that did me in. Note there is no mention of Bush, what open minded people these folks AREN’T.

Here’s where I got the boot (#14)… This “ComerPerro “ person must be a mod. He/She followed me from thread to thread with the same threat of “enjoy your brief stay “ you see in post#2.

Note post #1 was deleted, that was mine, here’s what I wrote in response to the beginning post that was deleted….

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x5373442

Well was it good for you?? :smoke:

Mr. P said:
overthere.

I believe that, loosely translated, ComerPerro means "To Eat Dog."

I did copy the posts though from the second thread..

In the second thread, they were going on about WP use by the military in Iraq….Claiming it was a Chemical weapon and illegal..blablabla…

So I posted:
White phosphorus is a common allotrope of the chemical element phosphorus which has found extensive military application as a smoke-screening agent and for target marking. It is also used as an incendiary weapon (starting firers).

In a strict sense it is “chemical”, however, in the class of military “chemical” weapons it’s a stretch to include it as such at best.
A bit of research on what a "chemical" weapon is may be in order here.

A DU NUT:
"So you're ok with white phosphorous being used to kill people?"
Posted by Don Claybrook
Allotropes and all of your pseudo-science aside, is this a substance whose use by our military against humans is something you support?

One DU NUT Posts in the thread:***"I used to assist on autopsies and help embalm people"
Posted by prescole
and those images still turned my stomach. NOT for the timid.

Like I said in another thread, the American people need to know what this war really looks like. I remember how the bloody footage from Vietnam helped turn public opinion against that war...

My post was:
You know you have a point. We should see video of the folks having their tongues pulled out with pliers on Sadams orders, and the others fed into shredders, too. Very good point! The American people do need to know what it really “DID” look like.

His response was:
** "The American people don't need to know what every tyrant does"
Posted by prescole
just the one we employ. Enjoy your stay, smartass.

My Post:
Well, I am smart..What does that have to do with my stay?
But back on track, If as you say, "The American people don't need to know what every tyrant does" who gets to choose what people get to know, you? If they don't need to know why not? I don't get it, they need to know what you post, but NOT everything, is that it?

Dirty said:
Her voice, i just can't get enough of its huskyness. I love that she sounds like shes a heavy smoker, lol.

Who'd a thunk someone would describe the best feature of a woman as "husky"

Mr. P said:

A DU NUT:
"So you're ok with white phosphorous being used to kill people?"
Posted by Don Claybrook

Wow Clay, not very creative.

Allotropes and all of your pseudo-science aside, is this a substance whose use by our military against humans is something you support?

Mr. P, the pseudo-scientist. :laugh:

Somebody remind me what forum it was where the guy came on here with all that crap about a missile hitting the pentagon and a bunch of his friends from the other forum came on here calling us closed-minded for calling him a conspiracy nut. Those guys were hilarious.

P, I appreciate your attempts to cause trouble. Myself, I got banned from "Free Republic" for questioning whether the war in Iraq was more in Israel's interest than America's. Strangely enough, this also got me banned at DU. I guess that one isn't up for debate, eh?

William Joyce said:
P, I appreciate your attempts to cause trouble. Myself, I got banned from "Free Republic" for questioning whether the war in Iraq was more in Israel's interest than America's. Strangely enough, this also got me banned at DU. I guess that one isn't up for debate, eh?
But you are still here! :beer: Even if some, ahem, don't agree with you! :laugh:

Forum List

Back