My short list of people who I wish would just go AWAY!

palin i dont even have to state the reasons

oprah: i dont need her to tell me who to read or vote for

rush: i am so sick of his pissing and moaning...a drug addict who has been divorced and married how many times....tell me i am immoral for being a democrat...please

jesse jackson/al sharpton are both simply *******...both using their race and positions to do nothing more than line their pockets....

david duke: just stfu david....you got your money now let it go

ted haggard: i dont care who's dick you sucked...if you are cured of sucking dick...or not...dont care

franklin graham: imo he could not withstand serious investigation into his charity

nancy grace: i dont have time to list all the reason..she preys on other peoples misery

colin powell: you had a chance to be meaningfull and take a leadership role ...you opted out

james carville: it is over...go home to your wife

arnold of california: you are done..no one is changing anything so you can be prez...get over yourself

libby dole: just so glad she is gone

dick cheney and his administration ...figured headed by g w bush...i still dont see how they kept him alive as long as they did...and what use is he now? divert that electricity for grow lights...a higher usage

all them talking heads: matthews, oreilly, etc etc i dont care if they are lib or not....sick of all of them

all the patrioteers who proudly fly their flags made in china...who arent sure what any political thinks but will continue to vote on one issue or just cause it is the way their party votes..to all the people who say ...our best days are over..perhaps you have given up on this country...i have not...to all those who claim to support the troops and in reality ..couldnt care less about anything that doesnt make them look good...

i am sure there are many many more

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jon
3.) Janine Garafalo. Really? You sit there fawning over Olbermann the other night, with your mutilated and painted body, and call other people "self loathing?" Get the hook!
I couldn't agree more I hate the fat bitch!

5.) The Anthony parents. You both knew what was going on, helped your sociopath daughter dispose of your granddaughter's little body after the sociopath put her to sleep with chloroform and locked her in the trunk so she could go party and be a hoe.... Just get lost. Hopefully the next time we see you will be in shackles.
I couldn't disagree more. They were put between a rock and a hard place. Its not easy to accept the fact they your only daughter killed their beloved granddaughter. From everything reported on them, they seemed to be pretty good grandparents!

palin i dont even have to state the reasons

oprah: i dont need her to tell me who to read or vote for

rush: i am so sick of his pissing and moaning...a drug addict who has been divorced and married how many times....tell me i am immoral for being a democrat...please

jesse jackson/al sharpton are both simply *******...both using their race and positions to do nothing more than line their pockets....

david duke: just stfu david....you got your money now let it go

ted haggard: i dont care who's dick you sucked...if you are cured of sucking dick...or not...dont care

franklin graham: imo he could not withstand serious investigation into his charity

nancy grace: i dont have time to list all the reason..she preys on other peoples misery

colin powell: you had a chance to be meaningfull and take a leadership role ...you opted out

james carville: it is over...go home to your wife

arnold of california: you are done..no one is changing anything so you can be prez...get over yourself

libby dole: just so glad she is gone

dick cheney and his administration ...figured headed by g w bush...i still dont see how they kept him alive as long as they did...and what use is he now? divert that electricity for grow lights...a higher usage

all them talking heads: matthews, oreilly, etc etc i dont care if they are lib or not....sick of all of them

all the patrioteers who proudly fly their flags made in china...who arent sure what any political thinks but will continue to vote on one issue or just cause it is the way their party votes..to all the people who say ...our best days are over..perhaps you have given up on this country...i have not...to all those who claim to support the troops and in reality ..couldnt care less about anything that doesnt make them look good...

i am sure there are many many more
Yeah but, why hold back? Why not let loose and tell us how you REALLY feel?:evil::evil:

i could go on...yes, i could.

peta: what a bunch of salesmen who have little caring for animals

poaches: they give all hunters a bad name

gum chewers: devils minions

men without shirts in public: i dont care to see your 8 pack, pecs or any other damned thing...if you think i am window shopping...you are wrong.

people who do not understand the concept of using who or whom

How about people that simply refuse to speak in complete (coherent) sentences?

Let's see.... pelosi, reid, obama, murtha, biden, clinton, kennedy, franken, maher, olbermann, mathews, penn, cher.... holy shit, this list could go on forever... :lol:

yeah, anyone who's not a right wingnut.

good to know you all believe in the american system so much...

as long as they all agree with you.

Well...... YEAH..... :lol:

OK, here's another list...

The Gieko gecko - not funny, go away.
Pundits who say *LOOK* ... STFU!
The freecreditreport.com guy.... I'd LOVE to KICK THAT FUCKER IN THE FACE... go sing your MORONIC little jingles to the deaf!
Billy Mays - the Ka-Boom/Oxy clean guy... someone give that jack off a qualude.
Conan O'Brien - I have zero good to say about that moron. I can't believe Jay Leno is turning the Tonight Show over to him. Johnny Carson is rolling over in his grave.
Rosey O'Donell - ppphht.... I'll just hold my thoughts on her... I don't want to get banned again.

My short list of people who I wish would just go AWAY!

NOT die.... not get sick, or hurt, or anything like that.

Actually here's one that we'd all like to die:

osama_bin_laden.jpg

Conan O'Brien - I have zero good to say about that moron. I can't believe Jay Leno is turning the Tonight Show over to him. Johnny Carson is rolling over in his grave.

No Way. Conan O'Brien is a laugh riot!

The pajama gram commercials need to go away!!! Also that one with the hearing aide device with that geeky guy over hearing those woman saying he is cute...OMG awful.

Barney Frank. I can't stand him.
Michael Moore. He makes me just want to put my boots on and kick his teeth down his throat.
Mel Watt. The only reason he keeps getting reelected is because his district is so gerrymandered

New Topics

Forum List

Back