My short list of people who I wish would just go AWAY!

Feb 28, 2009
NOT die.... not get sick, or hurt, or anything like that. Just.... Piss off:

1.) John McCain. Shut up. Really, ok? If your campaign was a good indicator of your executive skills, I am glad you lost. It had to be the worst campaign ever. Just go away dude.

2.) Sarah Palin. It only took a week or two for this "golly gee" goob to begin not wearing well. Please disappear. You and your entire family, just stay the hell off TV. PLEASE.

3.) Janine Garafalo. Really? You sit there fawning over Olbermann the other night, with your mutilated and painted body, and call other people "self loathing?" Get the hook!

4.) The "octomom." C'mon TV news... stop giving this sick bitch what she craves -- attention. Just stop covering this lunatic.

5.) The Anthony parents. You both knew what was going on, helped your sociopath daughter dispose of your granddaughter's little body after the sociopath put her to sleep with chloroform and locked her in the trunk so she could go party and be a hoe.... Just get lost. Hopefully the next time we see you will be in shackles.

Okay, that's a start. Please add to this list and comment.

Last edited:
Oh, they're okay.

If we didn't actually have two opposing teams who could the masters blame all our woes on?

If they didn't have a republican party and democratic party, then we'd be inclined to blame the whole master class for the problems, you see?

and if we did that, then we'd actually be able to correct the real problem.

Hence the masters need the good cop/bad cop paradigm to keep the illusion going that we actually have a choice when we vote.

• Banned
Let's see.... pelosi, reid, obama, murtha, biden, clinton, kennedy, franken, maher, olbermann, mathews, holy shit, this list could go on forever... :lol:
I don't want any of those to go away. I want them to bask in their limelight of unlimited power. The only way people are going to see them for what they truly are, is if these are confident enough to finally be honest.
penn, cher.
Yes, they can go away. We already know what they are.

Anyone that has had any leadership or significant voice in GOP policies this past decade or so, they remind me more of Hubert Humphrey or LBJ than they do of Taft,Goldwater or even the more moderate Reagan.

I was going to say nobody, but then I remembered John Murtha:

$MurthaColdBlood-hp.jpg

Let's see.... pelosi, reid, obama, murtha, biden, clinton, kennedy, franken, maher, olbermann, mathews, penn, cher.... holy shit, this list could go on forever... :lol:

yeah, anyone who's not a right wingnut.

good to know you all believe in the american system so much...

as long as they all agree with you.

Don't make me laugh. When was the last time you said anything nice about a Republican?

I have to agree with the Anthony's. I've watched their police interview and oh wow...they seem to me to be involved somehow.

so

1-Anthony's
2-ABC
3-NBC
4-CBS
5-CNN

pelosi, reid, obama, hannity, colmes, the bushes, algore, limbaugh, biden, the clintons, olbermann, couric, all rap stars, spears, richie, lohan, hilton, pat robertson, rev. wright.

that's a start.

Last edited:
NOT die.... not get sick, or hurt, or anything like that. Just.... Piss off:

1.) John McCain. Shut up. Really, ok? If your campaign was a good indicator of your executive skills, I am glad you lost. It had to be the worst campaign ever. Just go away dude.

2.) Sarah Palin. It only took a week or two for this "golly gee" goob to begin not wearing well. Please disappear. You and your entire family, just stay the hell off TV. PLEASE.

3.) Janine Garafalo. Really? You sit there fawning over Olbermann the other night, with your mutilated and painted body, and call other people "self loathing?" Get the hook!

4.) The "octomom." C'mon TV news... stop giving this sick bitch what she craves -- attention. Just stop covering this lunatic.

5.) The Anthony parents. You both knew what was going on, helped your sociopath daughter dispose of your granddaughter's little body after the sociopath put her to sleep with chloroform and locked her in the trunk so she could go party and be a hoe.... Just get lost. Hopefully the next time we see you will be in shackles.

Okay, that's a start. Please add to this list and comment.

Jonas Brothers

Miley Cyrus

Raven

Zack & Cody

Rush

Alan Iverson (I'm a Piston Fan)

Ford (Not the company, the owner of the Football team lol)

Producers of The Mole, Great Race, Bachelor, Bachelorette, Temptation Island, Survivor, High School Reunion, Big Brother. ESPECIALLY big brother. (STILL LOVE AMERICAN IDOL)

Let's see.... pelosi, reid, obama, murtha, biden, clinton, kennedy, franken, maher, olbermann, mathews, penn, cher.... holy shit, this list could go on forever... :lol:

yeah, anyone who's not a right wingnut.

good to know you all believe in the american system so much...

as long as they all agree with you.
Oh poo. My list is non partisan.

I wonder.....

Was I the only atheist that seriously thought about voting for Huckabee for President.

Was I the only atheist that seriously thought about voting for Huckabee for President.
Nope! Huck's strong support of the Fair Tax made me seriously consider him! But I couldn't get over the denying evolution thing! But my choices for President were Romney, Ron Paul, then Huck!

New Topics

Forum List

Back