Dec 1, 2010
Fort Drum, New York
5bc3ffc6f759c647b5c3521abe69b15c.png

:salute:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
My favorite bird.
I would like to see it dance to AC/DC.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOZp2ZftCw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOZp2ZftCw[/ame]

Last edited:
Such a pretty little sun. They are so sweet but a little too noisy for me. :)

No shit, Sherlock. I have a cockatiel that drives me crazy. It's amazing I haven't killed it yet.
Want me to send it to ya in a box?

LOL You've not heard your little cockatiel even come close to the noise of a sun conure. The only bird I know of that makes more racket than a sun is the cherry head conure. Even my amazon can't compete. :)

I was in a bar one time drinking and this kid came in and had multi-colored hair. He had red, green, yellow, blue and orange stripes in his hair. I couldn't help but stare at him. After a bit he came up to me acting sort of punky and said "What are you looking at so hard old man?" I said, "You." He bristled up a little bit and clenched his fists and asked, "Why?" I replied, "Once when I was in the Navy we pulled into Panama for some liberty time on the beach. I got drunk and fucked a parrot. I was just wondering if you might be my son..."

I was in a bar one time drinking and this kid came in and had multi-colored hair. He had red, green, yellow, blue and orange stripes in his hair. I couldn't help but stare at him. After a bit he came up to me acting sort of punky and said "What are you looking at so hard old man?" I said, "You." He bristled up a little bit and clenched his fists and asked, "Why?" I replied, "Once when I was in the Navy we pulled into Panama for some liberty time on the beach. I got drunk and fucked a parrot. I was just wondering if you might be my son..."

This made my day, thank you sir!! :clap2:

My Sexy Bird . . . . I thought you were going to post a pic of your girlfriend!

how does that work? :cuckoo:

If, and ONLY if she is sexy, you get her to wear next to nothing and stand her in front of a camera and click off a pic.
Then ya load it where ya loaded that "sexy bird"..... and post it up!

Wait..... you dont have a girlfriend?

Well, OK.... ya got a sister? :eek:

Just kidding.... nice bird! :cool:

What are you, 12? You describe your bird as sexy . . .

bird - probably the most common slang term for woman/girl/girlfriend. In prison slang a 'bird' is a prison sentence. eg. "He's doing 'is bird in Dartmoor". This comes from the Rhyming Slang term 'birdlime' meaning 'time'.

London Slang - B

3. slang chiefly ( Brit ) a girl or young woman, esp one's girlfriend

Bird | Define Bird at Dictionary.com

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw, is yer sense of humor impaired?

Last edited:

If, and ONLY if she is sexy, you get her to wear next to nothing and stand her in front of a camera and click off a pic.

why in gods good name, would someone post a picture of there girlfriend in the pets section?

i think the better question, is why you would think that?

And to answer your question about me having a girlfriend, if it was a question, i was in a loving relationship with a girl, but do to the fact im in the army, And got assigned to a new base, a cross the country from her, that relationship ended fast... sorry....
:dance:

why in gods good name, would someone post a picture of there girlfriend in the pets section?

And to answer your question about me having a girlfriend, if it was a question, i was in a loving relationship with a girl, but do to the fact im in the army, And got assigned to a new base, a cross the country from her, that relationship ended fast... sorry....

Duuuude, take a pill. :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

(Well, if she was a bitch......)

I was just kidding.... Thanks for your service, and sorry the chick didnt work out.

Look at it this way... she wasnt worth it, and a better one will come along, but you had better get a sense of humor, or she will go the way of the dodo bird :lol:

Last edited:

Duuuude, take a pill. :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

i do or i cant sleep, because i have nightmares...:(

(Well, if she was a bitch......)

I was just kidding.... Thanks for your service, and sorry the chick didnt work out.

Look at it this way... she wasnt worth it, and a better one will come along, but you had better get a sense of humor, or she will go the way of the dodo bird :lol:

i didnt see the just kidding at the bottom lol and i got pissed lol sorry :tongue:

Forum List

Back