My Right to My Body

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Libbies and fems are always whining about this, in the context of abortion.

Conservatives, though, seek body rights.

1. I seek a right to have my body earn money and keep it.
2. I have a right to my body spending money.
3. My body has the right to hold a gun.
4. Keep your taxes off my body!
5. I have the right to keep my body safe from criminals.

Respect my body!

Makes sense to me since a baby inside a mother is NOT her body... it's the babies body.... Oh, that's right, they can't talk yet so it's okay to murder them... But save the trees and whales!!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
-Cp said:
Makes sense to me since a baby inside a mother is NOT her body... it's the babies body.... Oh, that's right, they can't talk yet so it's okay to murder them... But save the trees and whales!!

Thats right tell him -Cp ! :thup:

CP, while I am a conservative (both social and financial) and do agree in principle; just read back over the abortion threads of the past, my compassion toward pregnant women has changed over time. I was very hard core about the subject and no one could change my mind, but as we live, learn, and experience, sometimes we realize that our self-righteousness is just that. While I still do not believe in abortion at any stage, I have come to realize that there are circumstances that are not always that cut and dry. Other than late term abortions, I no longer think abortion they should be illegal, or that we should torment women who seek one. The will have to answer to a higher power for their action, and it is for him/her to judge their motivations and actions. Again I will repeat, this does not apply to late term unless the mothers health is a risk.

eric said:
The will have to answer to a higher power for their action, and it is for him/her to judge their motivations and actions.

THis is more or less my opinion. I used to support abortion, and felt no one had the right to assume an opinion if they haven't been in the position to make that choice for themselves. As you said, over time many things change. I was lucky enough to experience the whole thing "giving birth" thing for myself, and that altered my opinion drastically. When I saw the little blob moving around on the screen when I went for an ultra sound, I new that was a life - nothing more, nothing less, just another human life that I wasn't going to kill.

eric said:
CP, while I am a conservative (both social and financial) and do agree in principle; just read back over the abortion threads of the past, my compassion toward pregnant women has changed over time. I was very hard core about the subject and no one could change my mind, but as we live, learn, and experience, sometimes we realize that our self-righteousness is just that. While I still do not believe in abortion at any stage, I have come to realize that there are circumstances that are not always that cut and dry. Other than late term abortions, I no longer think abortion they should be illegal, or that we should torment women who seek one. The will have to answer to a higher power for their action, and it is for him/her to judge their motivations and actions. Again I will repeat, this does not apply to late term unless the mothers health is a risk.

Go ahead, make excuses for Murder - as you said, you'll have to answer to the "higher power" for your accessory to murder, not me.. .

-Cp said:
Go ahead, make excuses for Murder - as you said, you'll have to answer to the "higher power" for your accessory to murder, not me.. .

He is not, that is just his opinion... I have met Eric he only means well.. He is trying to say who is he to judge a person.. Thats is God's job..
I agree with you C but to say he is accessory to MURDER is a bit harsh..

I think if a woman had an abortion that is who the accessory to murder is and the abortion doctor is the Murderer...

Futhermore, there was no reason to attack me the way you did. You are new here, do not know me, and have already judged me. Go read back through threads of the past before weighing judgement on someone you don't know. I was trying to show compassion and forgiveness, something our Lord asked of us. Sorry if you don't feel you need to follow his wishes.

eric said:
Futhermore, there was no reason to attack me the way you did. You are new here, do not know me, and have already judged me. Go read back through threads of the past before weighing judgement on someone you don't know. I was trying to show compassion and forgiveness, something our Lord asked of us. Sorry if you don't feel you need to follow his wishes.

Hey Eric, his wishes should be written as His wishes :gross2:

Sorry man I had too ! :dev1:

Forum List

Back