Trump My response to president-elect Donald Trump in reference to Summer Zervos’s lawsuit.

Do you support Trump?

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2017
Let me make one thing perfectly clear. President-elect Trump is going to be our 45th President and I haven’t seen anything in the media defending his honor in reference to the accusations that Summer Zervos’s claims to have happened. Now Zervos started a lawsuit.

Let’s be perfectly clear on this issue. I’m not God and I don’t have all the facts. But here are some facts that I dug up that I’d like to present. Read More: http://bit.do/trump-zervos

lZnbgJlVv3OGJcWiRQ3NQReTIUBJq_0MMskxn4xS2JM7MJpulRa5-q8tvg57btoWgZfPuXzkyBe6Tw=w1600-h900-rw-no

She can subpoena all those videos that claim to show Trump saying all kinds of things. I'll need to stock up on popcorn.

Facts huh?

All bed wetters ave to do now is make "artwork" out of a bunch of words and they become "facts" someone needs to address?

Kill yourself. The link is suspect.

She can subpoena all those videos that claim to show Trump saying all kinds of things. I'll need to stock up on popcorn.
I thought there was only one video and Trump already admitted his fault in what he did.

Tom Arnold claims he has tapes of Donald Trump's 'racist' outtakes from 'The Apprentice'
and what else are on those tapes.

Not sure. The link portrays it as juicy.

I thought there was only one video and Trump already admitted his fault in what he did.

Tom Arnold claims he has tapes of Donald Trump's 'racist' outtakes from 'The Apprentice'

Do you have a link to share? So are you for or against Trump?

Do you have a link to share? So are you for or against Trump?

Already did. Post#5. Trump is a pig.

Forum List

Back