My reaction to the Patriots loss

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Go Broncos

3k8fKn0.jpg

Pulling for the Bronco's, but think Carolina will win it all. Unless something odd happens, I just don't think Manning can keep up with Newton.

BTW SEC Q/B vs SEC Q/B. :lol:

BTW- where is one of their main cheerleaders- OldStyle? :dunno:

I'm right where I've been for the past six months, Dottie. I noticed that you and Phallics disappeared for the last couple months from our little discussions about Brady and the Patriots only to reappear now that the Patriots finally lost.

The sign of a true fan is that they are there through the good and the bad.

This was one of Tom Brady's finest seasons. He almost took them to the Super Bowl with a patchwork offensive line, no running game at all and all of his best receivers injured. If you actually appreciated good football play you'd understand that. But people like you and Phallics are "haters"...aren't you?

Tom Brady had a bad day, and I have nothing against the Patriots.

But the only team I want to win the Super Bowl every year are the 9ers. And I don't have to worry about that happening for a while

then why post in my thread dum dum?
yeah really,if you have nothing against a team that is full of a bunch of cheaters.liars and employed a murderer,you obviously have no morals and shouldnt even be on this thread.:rolleyes: since you lack any morals whatsoever,go give mass murderers obozo and bushwacker a kiss then.

The most notoriously slow QB ever dives for the first down:

I would love for him to win it all and ride off into the sunset :thup:

Especially since he put away those damned Patriots!!! :mad:

Not me,I dont care for Cam but the only current quarterback I hate more than Manning is Shady Brady of course,this is why I hate manning and will be pulling for the panthers.

No Peyton Manning,YOU need to stop being an A hole.

i got my first wish,the cheats lost now my second wish needs to happen,manning screws up again and throws a pick six at the most worst time again and he will.lol

BTW- where is one of their main cheerleaders- OldStyle? :dunno:

Havent you heard the news yet?

He is in this pool here basking in the Florida sun where he lives contemplating wondering if he will get away with murder after drowning his wife Chris L after they got into an argument over the cheats not making it to another superbowl again.:haha::haha::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
p38C_K5N.jpeg

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

What is with you and Phallic's love of naked men pictures, Fart Boy? Do you two subscribe to a website that provides those to you...or is it something you have to surf for?

And that's not a "pool", you moron! Jack is sitting in a BOAT that is out on the OCEAN! Duh?

When it comes to stupid...you two have cornered the market!

I'm a golfer. I've never been a boat person. Yet I'm STILL smarter about it than you are, Fart Boy!

yep. After having OldStyle & ChrisL strumpeting/prancing around the forum for the pasr year :D ;)
they are on the suicide hotline right now that their cheats are not in the superbowl this year.:biggrin:

they spent the whole past year whining over how they were exposed as cheaters last year,very butthurt over that fact,now with them not making it back to the superbowl again,that was a DOUBLE wammy for them,they are having to be talked off the ledge after that double whammy.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

yep. After having OldStyle & ChrisL strumpeting/prancing around the forum for the pasr year :D ;)
they are on the suicide hotline right now that their cheats are not in the superbowl this year.:biggrin:

they spent the whole past year whining over how they were exposed as cheaters last year,very butthurt over that fact,now with them not making it back to the superbowl again,that was a DOUBLE wammy for them,they are having to be talked off the ledge after that double whammy.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I know right. Better put cheatriot fan bois on the suicide watch :D

Forum List

Back