My Prophetic Dream

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I dreamt I had a hairy back, but woke to see it was relatively hairless, and was relieved. Is this a sign of things to come? Yes. Most likely!

rtwngAvngr said:
I dreamt I had a hairy back, but woke to see it was relatively hairless, and was relieved. Is this a sign of things to come? Yes. Most likely!

You know men that are balding usually have hairy backs ! :laugh: :poke:

I had a dream that John Kerry won only a few New England states and lost in a huge landslide. (including losing California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania etc) im hoping that one was prophetic:)

• Banned
Sandy73 said:
You know men that are balding usually have hairy backs ! :laugh: :poke:

That's why I heard some bald, hairy-backed men spend a lot of time doing handstands, hoping some of it will slide back uptop.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's why I heard some bald, hairy-backed men spend a lot of time doing handstands, hoping some of it will slide back uptop.

Are you doing handstands yet ? :teeth:

• Banned
Sandy73 said:
Are you doing handstands yet ? :teeth:

Nope. I have a full head of hair. ANd so does my dad and grandfathers on both sides! I'm set! And frankly I'm offended at the insinuation! NOT! :laugh:

rtwngAvngr said:
Nope. I have a full head of hair. ANd so does my dad and grandfathers on both sides! I'm set! And frankly I'm offended at the insinuation! NOT! :laugh:

Hey I could give you someone who could cheer you up ! I am sure she will be more than happy to help you out ! :wank: :dance:

• Banned
Sandy73 said:
Hey I could give you someone who could cheer you up ! I am sure she will be more than happy to help you out ! :wank: :dance:

I'm all ears. Do go on!

Forum List

Back