MY promise...is to help you and your family.

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Now why does he want to help them?

Governemnt help makes people weak remember.

• Banned
your memes are bumping into each other a whole hell of alot huh

It's hard for them to tip toe through their rhetoric and propaganda.

Actually, it's pretty simple.

He will help my family by pulling government out of the way.

What else did you need to know ?

Now why does he want to help them?

Governemnt help makes people weak remember.

It does. And it also restricts people with stupid regulations (Yes, you wallstreet haters...this is your queue to piss your pants).

And so the natural conclusion (for those of us not gone brain dead because of government programs) is that helping means getting government out of the way so that people and communities can function without Big Brother screwing up the works.

For you, it will be like going through withdrawals. In the end, you'll be better off.

Last edited:
He's going to help us by getting rid of Obama!
He's going to make Government SMALLER, keep them as much out of our lives as possible. It's going to be a tough job because Obama has f'd it up so bad, but he can do it. That is how he wants to help us....

He's not talking about the Obama kind of help....which means HANDOUTS and controlling our lives.

I'm interested in helping anyone who wants to help themselves and i think that's where Romney is coming from with that sentiment. If you want to work a job to support your family then he wants to try to make sure a job is available for you. If you want to sit on your ass and collect a check from the government (thus be a drain on society), well then, you don't deserve helping.

Or at least that's the message he's trying to convey anyway. No one can know for sure if he really thinks that.

You know he might just be talking about getting so much government out of my life. That would help my family tremendously. ;)

I doubt you will see the state govt. out of your life, even in a republican lead state

Try thinking before you post...please.

Jay said government is necessary. He was joined by Madison who said that to much government is lethal.

I'd rather have the conversation around health care in my state as opposed to at the federal level.

What is the HELP he is talking about when he is talking to the VAST MAJORITY of Americans?

He's going to help us by getting rid of Obama!
He's going to make Government SMALLER, keep them as much out of our lives as possible. It's going to be a tough job because Obama has f'd it up so bad, but he can do it. That is how he wants to help us....

He's not talking about the Obama kind of help....which means HANDOUTS and controlling our lives.

How will he make govt smaller, when he has said he will increase the military?

I'm interested in helping anyone who wants to help themselves and i think that's where Romney is coming from with that sentiment. If you want to work a job to support your family then he wants to try to make sure a job is available for you. If you want to sit on your ass and collect a check from the government (thus be a drain on society), well then, you don't deserve helping.

Or at least that's the message he's trying to convey anyway. No one can know for sure if he really thinks that.

Yes, he comes over as being really vague.

Forum List

Back