My problem with white people

My problem with white people is not any one individual or group being better or successful or anything like that. You are wrong if you think that's the case.

My problem with white people, is that they are not satisfied until they dominate everything and everyone around them, all of the time. They don't know when enough is enough. In their minds, they actually do think they can kill or control everybody around the world - including other white people!

Think about it...the most destructive wars of the 20th century were white on white wars. Who do white people in America hate the most, even more than the other races? Other white people who disagree with them! I really am afraid you are not going to stop until you've laid waste to everything on this planet.

Try to be less crazy.

And racist.

My problem with white people is not any one individual or group being better or successful or anything like that. You are wrong if you think that's the case.

My problem with white people, is that they are not satisfied until they dominate everything and everyone around them, all of the time. They don't know when enough is enough. In their minds, they actually do think they can kill or control everybody around the world - including other white people!

Think about it...the most destructive wars of the 20th century were white on white wars. Who do white people in America hate the most, even more than the other races? Other white people who disagree with them! I really am afraid you are not going to stop until you've laid waste to everything on this planet.
Your problem with white folks is that you're jealous of them. Get over it.

Where in the Hell do you get such negative information? White people want to dominate everything? I am white, I dominate nothing. There are many races in our government, which dominates our country. This is not the 20th century. I don't believe anyone alive was here or in power during the 20th century. A lot of the destruction and devastation in this country is not caused by white people. Look at any local or national news, the violence is overwhelming. It is also not caused by white people. Wake up.

Broad brush much?

While the "broad brush" dubitability of the OP remarks is a hugely disturbing, it's exacerbated further by having been conjoined prosaically with the imprecision of the one quantifying element of the post. The remark's context is about the behavior and motivations of a race/ethnicity of people, and among the things that perpetuate racially catalyzed discord is precisely the type of generalizations the OP makes.

You've come down with guano broken record thread disease. There is no known cure.

I'm not jealous of white people, trust me. Why would I be jealous of people who are destroying themselves?

White people have a suicide instinct. It's why you smoke and drink yourselves to death, it's why you kill each other, it's why you actually do commit suicide more. It's why your God is a man who allowed himself to be crucified without resistance. It's why you allow your countries to be flooded with people from around the world. Not my problem if you don't want to live and have your own place under the sun.

I'm not jealous of white people, trust me. Why would I be jealous of people who are destroying themselves?

White people have a suicide instinct. It's why you smoke and drink yourselves to death, it's why you kill each other, it's why you actually do commit suicide more. It's why your God is a man who allowed himself to be crucified without resistance. It's why you allow your countries to be flooded with people from around the world. Not my problem if you don't want to live and have your own place under the sun.
You love white people. This is your tough love thread so they will attempt to wipe out people that look like you while believing they will spare you. :laugh:

Forum List

Back