My Problem With The Black Conservative Message

Conservatives want less government and your problem is that blacks need government. You know without the government giving out hand outs a large portion of the black population will starve or become violent.

This proves my point and you hate it.

Where have I stated that "Blacks need government"? That's just your plain ignorance and knee jerk reaction. I have noticed that many people with the same mindset as you tend to make these inaccurate pretexts and "narratives" when they can't think of an intelligent response/argument. Your ignorant post above proves my point, thank you very much!!! :clap2:

Do you fuckers even know what the conservative message is? One of raising your children to be hard working outstanding adults...O'noo's we can't have that as living off the government means more power for the democrats.

Imagine that...Entire party based on free shit and encouraging third worldness...God help this country because man certainly won't.

What is so wrong with teaching your child to work hard? Not to steal? Even to try to make it on their own sweat and blood??? WTF???

This is the conservative message that built this nation.

I am talking about the political party that claims to be conservative.

You said blacks need government. Well apparently so don't so called conservatives.

As far as morality and raising children do you truly believe that only one small group of self-proclaimed conservatives can be good parents. Do you want me to list examples of bad parents who were neither black nor liberal?

There are good people raising children with morals and values but they may vote differently than you.

This country was built on hard work, dreams and freedoms and much angst along the way.

Last edited:
Do you fuckers even know what the conservative message is? One of raising your children to be hard working outstanding adults...O'noo's, we can't have that as living off the government means more power for the democrats. More victimhood and blaming whitey for your problem is what you're for.

Imagine that...Entire party based on free shit and encouraging third worldness...God help this country because man certainly won't.

What's so wrong with teaching your child to work hard? Not to steal? Even to try to make it on their own sweat and blood??? WTF???

This is the conservative message that built this nation. One of family, hard work and honor.

The people who Founded this country had a LIBERAL message of change. Just because one is a Liberal doesn't mean that they extol the virtues of hard work and self reliance. The conservatives of the time were the Tories and the Loyalists who wanted to keep the status quo.
It's funny that you speak of "victim-hood" when you express your own "victim-hood" right here on this very post! :lol:

"Imagine that...Entire party based on free shit and encouraging third worldness...God help this country because man certainly won't."

Conservatives want less government and your problem is that blacks need government. You know without the government hand outs a large portion of the black population will starve or will become violent.

This proves my point and you hate it.

No they don't.

Conservatives want less government

Well, that is a hard one to prove these days.

1# Over half of the black work force works for the federal government....3-4 times as large of a percentage of their population lives off of the government than whites.

2# Most of the republican party isn't conservative.

Matthew, I can only tell you that on many of these types of venues I have come to know more "white conservative men" who talk the talk but were not walking the walk. Hypocrisy and BS abounds.

Church going-check
Married for life-check
Making babies within marriage-check
Steady employment-check
Pushing conservative talking points-check

Cheating and fooling around with every broad within their "reach" on and offline every chance they could-check

So please understand if I am not a true believer in the modern day conservative doctrine filled with claims of moral superiority.

Last edited:
Do you fuckers even know what the conservative message is? One of raising your children to be hard working outstanding adults...O'noo's we can't have that as living off the government means more power for the democrats.

What is so wrong with teaching your child to work hard? Not to steal? Even to try to make it on their own sweat and blood??? WTF???

You said blacks need government. Well apparently so don't so called conservatives.

As far as morality and raising children do you truly believe that only one small group of self-proclaimed conservatives can be good parents. Do you want me to list examples of bad parents who were neither black nor liberal?

There are good people raising children with morals and values but they may vote differently than you.

This country was built on hard work, dreams and freedoms and much angst along the way.

No they don't.

Well, that is a hard one to prove these days.

1# Over half of the black work force works for the federal government....3-4 times as large of a percentage of their population lives off of the government than whites.

Matthew, I can only tell you that on many of these types of venues I have come to know more "white conservative men" who talk the talk but were not walking the walk. Hypocrisy and BS abounds.

Church going-check
Married for life-check
Steady employment-check

Cheating and fooling with every broad within their "reach" on and offline every chance they could-check

So please understand if I am not a true believe in the modern day conservative doctrine filled with claims of moral superiority.

A lot of my in-laws and friends are conservatives. Not a few of them talk all of the "keep government out of the way" crap, yet they themselves have benefited from more government "entitlements" than my democrat relatives and my Liberal self. My wife and I laugh abut it all of the time.

Church going-check
Married for life-check
Steady employment-check

Cheating and fooling with every broad within their "reach" on and offline every chance they could-check

So please understand if I am not a true believe in the modern day conservative doctrine filled with claims of moral superiority.

A lot of my in-laws and friends are conservatives. Not a few of them talk all of the "keep government out of the way" crap, yet they themselves have benefited from more government "entitlements" than my democrat relatives and my Liberal self. My wife and I laugh abut it all of the time.

Once again we are at the point where the word "some" is needed. I have learned over time to stop trying to slap labels and shared behaviors on groups of people because I will be inevitably proven mistaken by the very nature of people being individuals, both with flaws and virtues.

I lean conservative a some I suppose except for the fact that I believe our good behavior should not be demanded by government legislature. It comes from within. I personally believe in God and Jesus as my Savior but I am most certainly a person with sin. I would never be so haughty as to wag my finger at a group of blacks, whites or atheists etc... and make wide brush charges for the entire group anymore than I would think all conservative men are dirty dogs.

Forum List

Back