My problem with Sarah Palin

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
We'd heard of all of the stories about how stupid Sarah Palin is . To be frank, I like her, but she has a significant problem... She's ignorant.

Ignorance is not to be confused with stupidity.

Stupidity is the inability to process information fast enough in order to come to a logiical conclusion. Ignorance is the inability to come to a logical conclusion due to lack of information. She has the ability to learn, but not the williness to learn.

Now let's take a real good look at Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palin: Opposed the 2010 health care reform package, saying it would lead to rationing of health care by a bureaucracy, which she described using the term "death panels."

Fact: We already have "death panels". By not insuring people with "pre-existing conditions", the health insurance companies are basically saying to you,"We're not covering you; go home and die". That's what I call a death panel.

Palin: Here, Sarah is trying to suggest to us that her "foriegn policy" experience comes from the fact that russia is not that far away from Alaska.

Fact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Military_Strategy_(United_States)
The President of the United States and the Pentagon are responsible for the deployment of her Active, national guard and reserve soldiers and sailors in the event of a Russian invasion. She doesn't run nothing but her mouch in such a situation.

In short, she has no foreign policy experience.

Finally, her executive experience...

Race relations- NAACP leader calls on Palin, Armey to condemn racists in tea party | The Upshot Yahoo! News
As governor, she never sat down to discuss race issues with her local minority leaders.

Economy- Alaska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"To finance state government operations, Alaska depends primarily on petroleum revenues and federal subsidies. This allows it to have the lowest individual tax burden in the United States"

In short, she didn't govern Alaska; she was babysitting... Ted Stevens governed Alaska!!!

Ted Stevens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ted Stevens kept Alaska alive through a series of earmarks, not through Sarah Palin's leadership.

To wrap this up. Sarah Palin has what it takes to become a fine president, once she become a wise person...

I know that I know nothing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Once she become aware of her own ignorance, I would be more than happy to vote for her. Food for thought

Last edited by a moderator:
how true...how much has her pac gotten in donations and how much has it given to candidates in other races....so much for that grass roots movement.....she just wanted a cash roots movement

You are just afraid of her...

political-pictures-sarah-palin-pouting.jpg

Palin: Opposed the 2010 health care reform package, saying it would lead to rationing of health care by a bureaucracy, which she described using the term "death panels."

Fact: We already have "death panels". By not insuring people with "pre-existing conditions", the health insurance companies are basically saying to you,"We're not covering you; go home and die". That's what I call a death panel

You say things like this and call Sarah Palin "ignorant?"

Fact: We already have "death panels". By not insuring people with "pre-existing conditions", the health insurance companies are basically saying to you,"We're not covering you; go home and die". That's what I call a death panel

Yes, he/she did and yes, she is.

Hylandrdet is an idiot by using the argument that 'we already have death panels'. The point is that ObamaCare isn't gonna fix those 'death panels'. Every country with 'socialized medicine' has the same... people die because the treatment they need isn't covered. We won't be fixing anything with ObamaCare.

However, he's right... Palin is ignorant.

You talk about Sarah Palins faults. One being lack of experience in foreign affairs. And Obama is better how? You wanna talk about lack of experience.How about you do a run down on ol Bo to?
I guess that wouldnt fit the old agenda now would it. And I love how you feel the need to describe the difference between stupid and ignorance....would that be for your Lib buddies? Because i'm pretty sure everyone else knows the difference. My guess is you just learned the definition and you wanted to show your vast intelligence.
Oh and try useing some other sources besides Wikki to lend a little more credibilty to your post.

You talk about Sarah Palins faults. One being lack of experience in foreign affairs. And Obama is better how? You wanna talk about lack of experience.How about you do a run down on ol Bo to?
I guess that wouldnt fit the old agenda now would it. And I love how you feel the need to describe the difference between stupid and ignorance....would that be for your Lib buddies? Because i'm pretty sure everyone else knows the difference. My guess is you just learned the definition and you wanted to show your vast intelligence.
Oh and try useing some other sources besides Wikki to lend a little more credibilty to your post.

He never said anything praising Obama, he didn't even mention him. Wikipedia is not that bad of a resource, you have to provide the proper resources in order to post or it will say, citation needed.

Hylandrdet is an idiot by using the argument that 'we already have death panels'. The point is that ObamaCare isn't gonna fix those 'death panels'. Every country with 'socialized medicine' has the same... people die because the treatment they need isn't covered. We won't be fixing anything with ObamaCare.

Maybe so. I'm not a big fan of hers other then the grace she handles the endless pathetic sexist attacks on her by the Democratic party who don't recognize the right of some bitch to defy them. Particularly the liberal women who sell her out by failing to recognize her right to have her own views. Then again they sold out liberal, Democratic activist Kathleen Willey as well, so they've proven the Democratic party they are right that women are their bitches. At least they are.

But she's right on this. Obamacare has death panels no matter what you want to call them. You cannot provide care to everyone, someone has to decide. It's inherent and just one reason government should not control access to healthcare. Also, calling insurers who are deciding who to insure "death panels" is just moronic.

He never said anything praising Obama, he didn't even mention him. Wikipedia is not that bad of a resource, you have to provide the proper resources in order to post or it will say, citation needed.

Look we all know this was about trashing someone. Dont try and make into something it's not. If I had put up something like this about Obama you would see it for what it was...a smear campaign. I think everyone here is a little smarter then that...yes even the libs.
And Wikki is a great source......for left wing drivel. As for Wikki being a proper resource...I would say thats open for debate.
Oh and at this point Sarah isn't even a political figure. In the true sense of the word.
So I called it what it was...a smear campaign.

Maybe so. I'm not a big fan of hers other then the grace she handles the endless pathetic sexist attacks on her by the Democratic party who don't recognize the right of some bitch to defy them. Particularly the liberal women who sell her out by failing to recognize her right to have her own views. Then again they sold out liberal, Democratic activist Kathleen Willey as well, so they've proven the Democratic party they are right that women are their bitches. At least they are.

But she's right on this. Obamacare has death panels no matter what you want to call them. You cannot provide care to everyone, someone has to decide. It's inherent and just one reason government should not control access to healthcare. Also, calling insurers who are deciding who to insure "death panels" is just moronic.

Obama administration eases pain of Medicare cuts - USATODAY.com

Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB)

IPAB is the death panel. IPAB is rationing of health care.... It is 15 members appointed by the president. Its recommendations for cuts in Medicare services or for reductions in reimbursement will not be subject to congressional approval but will take effect by administrative fiat

Hmmmm, imagine that :eusa_think:

Last edited:

Obama administration eases pain of Medicare cuts - USATODAY.com

IPAB is the death panel. IPAB is rationing of health care.... It is 15 members appointed by the president. Its recommendations for cuts in Medicare services or for reductions in reimbursement will not be subject to congressional approval but will take effect by administrative fiat

Hmmmm, imagine that :eusa_think:

:clap2:

I don't care how dumb she is, my proble is she QUIT. She quit on the people of Alaska who gave her a job to do.

If she couldn't handle Alaska and can not handle doing real media interviews how will she handle being president?

I don't care how dumb she is, my proble is she QUIT. She quit on the people of Alaska who gave her a job to do.

If she couldn't handle Alaska and can not handle doing real media interviews how will she handle being president?

:lame2:

= death panel :eusa_whistle:

She's not in it to lead. She's in it for greed.

Heh..made a Rhyme.

Hey, she made a name for herself, and now she is making more money than she ever has in her life. And honestly, as much as I don't care for her, she has a place in the GOP. She can ignite the passion of many conservatives, and that will help the Republicans come election time. However, her base is limited, and she only really appeals to a certain segment of the Republican Party.

However you look at her though, she is relevant.

So you've never seen a person die because they were denied health insurance? Hell, I was covered and then denied for a new policy when I moved, even though I had been insured. Before "Obamacare" I couldn't get insurance, so if I had needed major surgery, I would have been forced into bankruptcy if I would have even been treated.

When people talk about government "death panels", they are referring to people being denied treatment that might extend their lives by a few months. Insurance companies deny people coverage which can lead to denial of treatment, even when the treatment could extend the person's life for years. Until you've been sick or someone you know has been sick and have had to deal with these insurance companies, you don't know how difficult it is dealing with them. Even when they do give the okay on treatment, many times you have to fight tooth and nail with them before they give in.

Forum List

Back