My problem with Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hylandrdet, Feb 24, 2011.

1. hylandrdet

hylandrdet Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    We'd heard of all of the stories about how stupid Sarah Palin is . To be frank, I like her, but she has a significant problem... She's ignorant.

Ignorance is not to be confused with stupidity.

Stupidity is the inability to process information fast enough in order to come to a logiical conclusion. Ignorance is the inability to come to a logical conclusion due to lack of information. She has the ability to learn, but not the williness to learn.

Now let's take a real good look at Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palin: Opposed the 2010 health care reform package, saying it would lead to rationing of health care by a bureaucracy, which she described using the term "death panels."

Fact: We already have "death panels". By not insuring people with "pre-existing conditions", the health insurance companies are basically saying to you,"We're not covering you; go home and die". That's what I call a death panel.

Palin: Here, Sarah is trying to suggest to us that her "foriegn policy" experience comes from the fact that russia is not that far away from Alaska.

Fact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Military_Strategy_(United_States)
    The President of the United States and the Pentagon are responsible for the deployment of her Active, national guard and reserve soldiers and sailors in the event of a Russian invasion. She doesn't run nothing but her mouch in such a situation.

In short, she has no foreign policy experience.

Finally, her executive experience...

Race relations- NAACP leader calls on Palin, Armey to condemn racists in tea party | The Upshot Yahoo! News
    As governor, she never sat down to discuss race issues with her local minority leaders.

Economy- Alaska - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"To finance state government operations, Alaska depends primarily on petroleum revenues and federal subsidies. This allows it to have the lowest individual tax burden in the United States"

In short, she didn't govern Alaska; she was babysitting... Ted Stevens governed Alaska!!!

Ted Stevens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ted Stevens kept Alaska alive through a series of earmarks, not through Sarah Palin's leadership.

To wrap this up. Sarah Palin has what it takes to become a fine president, once she become a wise person...

I know that I know nothing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Once she become aware of her own ignorance, I would be more than happy to vote for her. Food for thought

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  2. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    i wonder how palin supporters will react to baileys new book about her?

3. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    She's not in it to lead. She's in it for greed.

Heh..made a Rhyme.

4. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    how true...how much has her pac gotten in donations and how much has it given to candidates in other races....so much for that grass roots movement.....she just wanted a cash roots movement

5. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    You are just afraid of her...

[​IMG]

6. kaz

kaz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,168
    You say things like this and call Sarah Palin "ignorant?"

7. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Yes, he/she did and yes, she is.

8. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Hylandrdet is an idiot by using the argument that 'we already have death panels'. The point is that ObamaCare isn't gonna fix those 'death panels'. Every country with 'socialized medicine' has the same... people die because the treatment they need isn't covered. We won't be fixing anything with ObamaCare.

However, he's right... Palin is ignorant.

9. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,033
    You talk about Sarah Palins faults. One being lack of experience in foreign affairs. And Obama is better how? You wanna talk about lack of experience.How about you do a run down on ol Bo to?
    I guess that wouldnt fit the old agenda now would it. And I love how you feel the need to describe the difference between stupid and ignorance....would that be for your Lib buddies? Because i'm pretty sure everyone else knows the difference. My guess is you just learned the definition and you wanted to show your vast intelligence.
    Oh and try useing some other sources besides Wikki to lend a little more credibilty to your post.

10. Finnguy

Finnguy Social Democrat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    He never said anything praising Obama, he didn't even mention him. Wikipedia is not that bad of a resource, you have to provide the proper resources in order to post or it will say, citation needed.