My problem with Jews

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Now, read this post without jumping to conclusions. I'm not even white, how can I be a white supremacist. I'm not Muslim, either.

The problem with Jews is basically their double standard. Israel can be for Jews, but the white countries? They must be multicultural and allow infinite immigration! Jews can stick with each other and help each other, but whites can't do that and have to be "diversified".

Jews can make trillions and trillions of dollars, but if you question this or want more for yourself you are "greedy" and just need to fall back in line and accept whatever work at whatever wage.

Jews also don't prosecute their own, which is why the regulators never go after Wall Street, for example.

In other words, it's this extreme defensiveness and double standard that really get to me about Jews. They are always on the defensive, always claiming to be holy, no matter what they do. They can engage in very serious crimes, even, but...I'm Jewish! I'm a chosen one so I can do whatever I want!

They refuse to live peaceably within the countries that take them in. This is a common thread that recurs over, and over, and over again through history. And America is becoming increasingly dysfunctional because of it.

Easy. You can be a white supremacist just like any uncle tom or uncle ghandi. Funny thing is you think youre white but then you said you werent. You are thoroughly fucked in the head like most uncle ghandis.

Now, read this post without jumping to conclusions. I'm not even white, how can I be a white supremacist. I'm not Muslim, either.

The problem with Jews is basically their double standard. Israel can be for Jews, but the white countries? They must be multicultural and allow infinite immigration! Jews can stick with each other and help each other, but whites can't do that and have to be "diversified".

Jews can make trillions and trillions of dollars, but if you question this or want more for yourself you are "greedy" and just need to fall back in line and accept whatever work at whatever wage.

Jews also don't prosecute their own, which is why the regulators never go after Wall Street, for example.

In other words, it's this extreme defensiveness and double standard that really get to me about Jews. They are always on the defensive, always claiming to be holy, no matter what they do. They can engage in very serious crimes, even, but...I'm Jewish! I'm a chosen one so I can do whatever I want!

They refuse to live peaceably within the countries that take them in. This is a common thread that recurs over, and over, and over again through history. And America is becoming increasingly dysfunctional because of it.
The worst thing that can happen to you is a jew harming you because then they blame their guilt for harming you ...on you! so they get even more ruthless and harm you again and again and again. Each time becoming more vengeful because you are projecting your christian morals on them.

They refuse to live peaceably within the countries that take them in. This is a common thread that recurs over, and over, and over again through history.
Yeah? Haven't noticed that here. Are you sure you're not over generalising as well as conflating race and religion?

Sounds like typical Antisemitic whining to me.

You act as if Jewish people have the same thoughts and feelings. You cannot paint an entire people with the same brush. Many Jewish people don't even support Israel.

And most of the people who let Wall Street get away with robbing Americans are white Christian males. Jewish people are still a minority yet you blame them for all the ills in our society.

Sounds like typical Antisemitic whining to me.

But he will swear up and he isn't. The bigots of today are worse than the bigots of the past. Because at least in the past , bigots would say hateful things and admit they were a bigot. Nowadays bigots say the most vile things about people different than them and then you turn around and claim they aren't and accuse folks of being too "PC"

I dont have a problem with jews, there are evil people everywhere and good people everywhere, but some stereotypes/accussations about jews are probably true, just like they are true about muslims, indians, or gypsies. I critice gypsies alot too and there are Jews who critice Jews.

I dont have a problem with jews, there are evil people everywhere and good people everywhere, but some stereotypes/accussations about jews are probably true, just like they are true about muslims, indians, or gypsies. I critice gypsies alot too and there are Jews who critice Jews.
Just don't get us started on Serbs...

Compared to their numbers, the Jews have a very high percentage of psychopaths who have no problem ruthlessly exploiting others. And other Jews defend them, because a Jew will never speak out against a fellow Jew unless they have been screwed out of some money. And then they'll just create more money out of thin air to make up for the losses, and the rest of the American people can pay for it through inflation.

Compared to their numbers, the Jews have a very high percentage of psychopaths who have no problem ruthlessly exploiting others. And other Jews defend them, because a Jew will never speak out against a fellow Jew unless they have been screwed out of some money. And then they'll just create more money out of thin air to make up for the losses, and the rest of the American people can pay for it through inflation.
The bottlenecks in their evolution have created a psychopathic race.

On several occasions throughout history the rightwing ones have genocided the "liberal" ones, making them hyper supremacist and solidarity-centric.

They actually ARE genetically evil. Deliberate ruthlessness has becoming their defining trait. They work like a pack of wolves on an individual gentile. No one can see them, because they are invisible to any but those with firstly a talent for sensing them and with the skill learned. But then, it's these people they target the hardest.

Forum List

Back