My Presidential debate opinion

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
The first part even though most of the liberal media agree Mitt Romney won the first Presidential debate last night. That being said it was an out and out crushing by Mitt Romney. There were three points that I personally was looking for.

1) Could Mitt Romney be aggressive
2) Could Mitt Romney attack President Obama on his record
3) Could Mitt Romney show the American people that he isn’t an evil person

The answer in my opinion is yes to all three questions. Governor Romney was aggressive with President Obama he push the fact that are incumbent Presidents record with the economy is dreadful. Mitt Romney also do this in a class way.

The five trillion dollar tax cut
The President on numerous occasions insisted that Mitt Romney had a five trillion dollar tax cut. Governor Romney on at least seven occasions said to President Obama that isn’t true.

716 Billion dollar cut from Medicare
Governor Romney said that President Obama Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act would cut 716 billion from the current Medicare system. President Obama didn’t argue the point or say Governor Romney was wrong

90 billion on green energy
Mitt Romney stated that President Obama put 90 billion into green energy. Governor Romney said green energy is important but 90 billion

There were a lot of things that struck me. President Obamas look of are you talking to me like that. The mainstream media has protected President Obama as I like to call him teleprompter Obama. Last night he didn’t have the media to cover his actions he didn’t have the teleprompter telling him what to say. President Obama had fed off Mitt Romney and defend his horrible record on the economy. The President looked like a lost puppy with no one to help him

Romney lied, lied, is wrong and myopic.

You can keep trying that new Democrat talking point, but no one is buying it. The only people saying that Romney plans a 5 trillion dollar tax cut are Democrats. I'm sorry that Democrats don't understand that economic growth causes increased government revenues, but your educational inadequacies do not make Romney a liar. It just makes you ignorant. Just because Obama doesn't know how to grow an economy doesn't mean that Mitt Romney doesn't. Here's a hint tho.. see North Dakota.

You can keep trying that new Democrat talking point, but no one is buying it. The only people saying that Romney plans a 5 trillion dollar tax cut are Democrats. I'm sorry that Democrats don't understand that economic growth causes increased government revenues, but your educational inadequacies do not make Romney a liar. It just makes you ignorant. Just because Obama doesn't know how to grow an economy doesn't mean that Mitt Romney doesn't. Here's a hint tho.. see North Dakota.

So, is he in favor of a tax cut or not? You're trying to have it both ways. Obama's lying, but it would be a good idea!!! WTF? :eusa_eh:

So, is he in favor of a tax cut or not? You're trying to have it both ways. Obama's lying, but it would be a good idea!!! WTF? :eusa_eh:

Your team doesn't get to assign a number to something and then say that's what the other guy is proposing. That's what Obama has been trying to do and he was called on it and subsequently publicly humiliated. Your team has already shown that they know nothing about balancing budgets and yet think they can school the successful businessman and former governor on finances?

He was thrown off by Mitt's lies. Won't happen next time.

which were????

Obama had issues with facts also, because libtard insist on budgets over 20 years....lets have an annual budget......love to see liberals bitch over that

They must have pulled that number out of their ass. Cutter admitted, on video, that it's not true. I know some libs will claim she didn't say that because Breitbart reported it, but the video at this link doesn't lie.

Cutter Concedes $5 Trillion Attack On Romney Is Not True

Romney has created companies, jobs and understands what make the economy work. Obama has never even run a company, let alone start one. He does know how to toss billions of tax dollars down the toilet with green companies that probably donated to his campaign and he knows how to steal from some and give to others. That seems to be his field of expertise.

Last edited:
The first part even though most of the liberal media agree Mitt Romney won the first Presidential debate last night. That being said it was an out and out crushing by Mitt Romney. There were three points that I personally was looking for.

1) Could Mitt Romney be aggressive
2) Could Mitt Romney attack President Obama on his record
3) Could Mitt Romney show the American people that he isn’t an evil person

The answer in my opinion is yes to all three questions. Governor Romney was aggressive with President Obama he push the fact that are incumbent Presidents record with the economy is dreadful. Mitt Romney also do this in a class way.

The five trillion dollar tax cut
The President on numerous occasions insisted that Mitt Romney had a five trillion dollar tax cut. Governor Romney on at least seven occasions said to President Obama that isn’t true.

716 Billion dollar cut from Medicare
Governor Romney said that President Obama Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act would cut 716 billion from the current Medicare system. President Obama didn’t argue the point or say Governor Romney was wrong

90 billion on green energy
Mitt Romney stated that President Obama put 90 billion into green energy. Governor Romney said green energy is important but 90 billion

There were a lot of things that struck me. President Obamas look of are you talking to me like that. The mainstream media has protected President Obama as I like to call him teleprompter Obama. Last night he didn’t have the media to cover his actions he didn’t have the teleprompter telling him what to say. President Obama had fed off Mitt Romney and defend his horrible record on the economy. The President looked like a lost puppy with no one to help him

I was looking to see if Romney could tell the truth about anything. Unfortunately he failed miserably.

Forum List

Back