My President, Right or Wrong: Obama

Biggest thing he has done wrong is try to be a facilitator rather than a leader. He tries too hard to seek a middle ground when he is the only one in town offering to give ground.

He has capitulated on too many key issues including single payer healthcare and taxes on the wealthiest Americans and has received nothing in return

He needs to get up front on critical issues and take it to the American people....thats what Reagan did

Yeah right, Remember when we were being told, HE WON get over it.
ObamaCare was shoved down our throats even though the MAJORITY of the people WERE AGAINST IT.
He's used executive order after executive order in order to GO AROUND CONGRESS and the WILL of the American people. take his new ORDERS to allow ILLEGAL Aliens to get a pass..

He is nothing short of A DICTATOR

Biggest thing he has done wrong is try to be a facilitator rather than a leader. He tries too hard to seek a middle ground when he is the only one in town offering to give ground.

He has capitulated on too many key issues including single payer healthcare and taxes on the wealthiest Americans and has received nothing in return

He needs to get up front on critical issues and take it to the American people....thats what Reagan did

ObamaCare was shoved down our throats even though the MAJORITY of the people WERE AGAINST IT.
He's used executive order after executive order in order to GO AROUND CONGRESS and the WILL of the American people. take his new ORDERS to allow ILLEGAL Aliens to get a pass..

Market's up today..

http://finance.yahoo.com/

And the President of the S&P..that brave fellow..is quitting.

S&P president plans to resign

Obama won.....get over it

No problem, it will give me great pleasure to say to you all in 2012, HE LOST.........get over it....
Approval down in the low 40's....tsk tsk tsk
then we can START dismantling every harmful piece of crap he has put in place, Repeal that MONSTER OBAMACARE, put every damn Progressive-Commie that he has in his administration out OF A JOB.

Last edited:

No problem, it will give me great pleasure to say to you all in 2012, HE LOST.........get over it....
Approval down in the low 40's....tsk tsk tsk
then we can START dismantling every harmful piece of crap he has put in place, Repeal that MONSTER OBAMACARE, put every damn Progressive-Commie that he has in his administration out OF A JOB.

Tsk tsk..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxHTwN58scE]Tiny the angry chihuahua - YouTube[/ame]

I honestly tried.

I could think of two...maybe three things off the top of my head.

He allowed us to win in Iraq...in defiance of his liberal base.

He surged the troops in Afghanistan...in defiance of his liberal base.

He didn't close Gitmo...in defiance of his base.

But I guess that wasn't so hard...nobody is protesting those things now...for some...strange...reason,........Nevermind.

Pretty much this though I do not give him credit for GITMO, that was done out of necessity because there was no way to close it. He tried and then found it was logistically impossible.

Killing bin Laden doesn't count?

Does this help any? Check promises kept and see if any of them match your belief system.
kept/]PolitiFact | The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Kept[/url]

I know, come on people. What else does he have to do? HE KILLED OSAMA WITH HIS SIX SHOOTER! He is exempt now from any further responsibilities. Come on, do you really think he walked in there and popped a cap in Osama's ass?

No.

Unlike Bush.

Who won the Iraqi war all by his lonesome!

Bush was a joke. But Bush aside- Do you really think Obama walked in there and personally popped a cap in Osama's ass?:lol:

I know, come on people. What else does he have to do? HE KILLED OSAMA WITH HIS SIX SHOOTER! He is exempt now from any further responsibilities. Come on, do you really think he walked in there and popped a cap in Osama's ass?

No.

Unlike Bush.

Who won the Iraqi war all by his lonesome!

Bush was a joke. But Bush aside- Do you really think Obama walked in there and personally popped a cap in Osama's ass?:lol:

Does he not get credit for handling the situation?

Forum List

Back