My Presidency Will Be ‘A One-Term Proposition‘ if Economy Doesn’t Turn Around in ‘3 Y

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Obama Flashback: My Presidency Will Be ‘A One-Term Proposition‘ if Economy Doesn’t Turn Around in ‘3 Years’

The timing of this CNSNews report published early Friday about a definitive statement made by President Obama seems particularly eerie given the fact that Standard & Poor’s downgraded the U.S’. credit rating Friday evening for the first time in history .

The rather foreboding report delved into a flashback of Obama circa 2009, in which he stated that his presidency would be a “one-term proposition” if the economy did not turn around on his watch in “three years.” His statement, made that February, puts Obama less than six months out from his three-year milestone.
Video of statement included.

Barack Obama ‘My Presidency Will Be ’A One-Term Proposition‘ if Economy Doesn’t Turn in ‘3 Years’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

BBM

We can say, "Hey, he promised he'd be a one termer if the economy didn't turn around." But he's promised a lot that he never meant, didn't he? {{sigh}} We had high hopes once.

Obama Flashback: My Presidency Will Be ‘A One-Term Proposition‘ if Economy Doesn’t Turn Around in ‘3 Years’

The timing of this CNSNews report published early Friday about a definitive statement made by President Obama seems particularly eerie given the fact that Standard & Poor’s downgraded the U.S’. credit rating Friday evening for the first time in history .

The rather foreboding report delved into a flashback of Obama circa 2009, in which he stated that his presidency would be a “one-term proposition” if the economy did not turn around on his watch in “three years.” His statement, made that February, puts Obama less than six months out from his three-year milestone.

Barack Obama ‘My Presidency Will Be ’A One-Term Proposition‘ if Economy Doesn’t Turn in ‘3 Years’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

BBM

We can say, "Hey, he promised he'd be a one termer if the economy didn't turn around." But he's promised a lot that he never meant, didn't he? {{sigh}} We had high hopes once.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

BBM

Good. But we all know his record on keeping his promises, dismal.

BBM

Best thing he could do is NOT run.

This is the man who promised us that under his plans our energy prices would "necessarily skyrocket".

He has tried to keep that promise though thankfully Cap and Trade nonsense was stopped.

I dont think he will even attempt to keep this one though.

This is the man who promised us that under his plans our energy prices would "necessarily skyrocket".

He has tried to keep that promise though thankfully Cap and Trade nonsense was stopped.

I dont think he will even attempt to keep this one though.
Has it stopped? He is doing an end-run with the EPA anyway:

Obama's EPA is Killing More Jobs than Economy Can Create<August 2011

Only thing that can stop this is defunding of the EPA outright. And that means the Congress.

The EPA is another Dept that has to be investigated...

Not investigated. Either closed or put in the complete control of congress. Repeal any and all regulations that don't have a CLEAR impact on Americans health and start over. Period.

If a regulation prevents an iceberg from melting 100 years from now that's great. Unless its costing Americans jobs for the next 20 years.

Not investigated. Either closed or put in the complete control of congress. Repeal any and all regulations that don't have a CLEAR impact on Americans health and start over. Period.

If a regulation prevents an iceberg from melting 100 years from now that's great. Unless its costing Americans jobs for the next 20 years.
Obama has already addressed this saying that those that want to shut down the EPA want dirty air, water, et,al...

SOSDD.

Obama has already addressed this saying that those that want to shut down the EPA want dirty air, water, et,al...

SOSDD.

Also, those wanting to shut down the EPA want the dirty tricks to make people comply to irrelevant and ridiculous regulations shut down, as well!

That was a prediction, not a promise. He was predicting the American people would vote him out if the economy was as bad now as it is. We'll see if he's right on that one.

Obama lies folks. that's a fact.

vote him out in 2012 or put up with more this arrogant divisive thug and his comrades in Arms administration

The economy is still shit. It's worst than it was when he said this. Far, far worst. The guy is a joke.

This is a great and thought-provoking thread. However, I find something in THIS post to be even more interesting.

I'm 47 years old and have lived in many parts of this country. But...it is only in the past couple of years....as I have ventured onto political discussion forums such as this.....that I have encountered people who cannot properly use the terms "worse" and "worst".

Oddly enough, it a google search indicates that this is, in fact, a widespread problem. Who knew?

Matthew.....here is a page for reference. Take it or leave it.

Worse vs Worst

Forum List

Back