My Predictions

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
Whether it is going to happening in 2005, 2006, or soon after I cannot say. The path we are on is taking us this way.

· A total lost of confidence by foreign leaders in the United States government?s policies

· The United States government will not be able to finance their debt.

· The true face of white collar crime breaks out for the world to see

· The United States pulls out of Iraq

· Oil will not flow to meet world demands

· Iraq goes into civil war

· Double digit unemployment global wide including most modern industrial nations

· There will be a global economic implosion

· Things will get so bad they can only get better

· Then there is peace in the Middle East and the traditional values of the indigenous are learned and understood by many people in the modern world.

so says Negrodamus!

floating_big.jpg

-=d=- said:
I can't beleive you guys actually smoke dope. Weird.
:)

I don't smoke it, I just can't see why we shouldn't let others make choices like that for themselves. Much like smoking or drinking.

David2004 said:
Whether it is going to happening in 2005, 2006, or soon after I cannot say. The path we are on is taking us this way.

· A total lost of confidence by foreign leaders in the United States government?s policies

· Double digit unemployment global wide including most modern industrial nations

· Then there is peace in the Middle East and the traditional values of the indigenous are learned and understood by many people in the modern world.

You should do the weather.

David2004 said:

The liberals in America who hate George Bush are the only people who have lost confience in the US government - while meanwhile, the government continues to allow for the strongest economy in the world.

If you knew anything about the Federal Reserve, you would know that this will never happen.

White collar crime... you mean like the ones that the Ashcroft Justice Dept. has been prosecuting the last four years?

Bravo, genius. Of course we will pull out of Iraq. But not until the new government is stable and able to defend its own country.

Someday, yes, oil will run out. But for now, it's so abundant that it still only costs $45 a gallon, after OPEC has manipulated prices.

Riiiiighht...

Only if Jimmy Carter gets re-elected.

Probably, there will be. It will pave the way for the one-workd government predicted in the Bible.

See above with the one-world government. But that will not make things better. Only the Second Coming of Christ will.

Getting back to our roots, or what?

Here's another predection, BTW - David2004 will not come back and reply in this thread.

there is already double digit unemployment in Europe. Why do you think they are so upset with us? It is called JEALOUSY!

Forum List

Back