My prediction post decision about the upcoming election

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Romney will now be electrified and with this decision the money and the people will rise up to be heard just like in 2010.

I also believe that we only get one shot to repeal this law and if we fail to elect Romney our chance will be gone.

WE MUST ELECT ROMNEY NOW.

Before this decision I wasn't that excited to elect Romney but now with the clock ticking on repealability we have no choice.

what will happen is most Americans will say hey its decided the law is legal.

the right LIED about it being some horrible unconstitutional monster.

all the undesided people will see the right as a party calling wolf.

bye bye robmoney because he will have to pretend to keep fighting it to keep the tea party or lose them.

What will happen is that a lot of people are going to realize that not only is this constitutional, but it is to their benefit. Grampa, you people will get another chance in 2016. See if you can run on some real issues that benefit all Americans, not just the very wealthy.

bye bye robmoney because he will have to pretend to keep fighting it to keep the tea party or lose them.

Yeah we've heard this before....hmmmmmmmm
But liberals love their government to pass laws before they read them....OMG it's amazing

• Banned
What will happen is that a lot of people are going to realize that not only is this constitutional, but it is to their benefit. Grampa, you people will get another chance in 2016. See if you can run on some real issues that benefit all Americans, not just the very wealthy.

You people? Lol

2012 friend, 2012...

Moron. The mandate IS unconstitutional. It's a tax, now. A tax that the 'constitutional scholar' president said wasn't a tax.

Read his lips - no new taxes.

;)

It was found unconstitutional... Just how everyone said it was, the mandate was struck down and can only be done as a tax. It also lost 500 billion $ of it's funding. In about 3 days you will be freaking the fuck out.

It was found unconstitutional... Just how everyone said it was, the mandate was struck down and can only be done as a tax. It also lost 500 billion $ of it's funding. In about 3 days you will be freaking the fuck out.
:eusa_shhh:

It's very sad that Republicans have a guy that is on the record supporting Obamacare on a federal level... This election should have been an easy win for a conservative, this is what you get when you pit a Progressive against a Progressive who both tell everyone what they want to hear.

Yup. It lost the Medicaid Expansion which was found unconstitutional.

We taxpayers are gonna get hosed.

TM is already feeling that slight blush of panic, she knows she has only a day or to yell and scream HAHAHAHAHAHAHa until reality sets in.

This was a massive, huge blow to Obama, it was found unconstitutional… Obama, the scholar passed an unconstitutional law, lol… And then it lost its funding. Now Obama will have to sell “We must tax the rich on this too!”

Prediction, the economy slows, UE goes up as things just got more complicated.

Romney will now be electrified and with this decision the money and the people will rise up to be heard just like in 2010.

I also believe that we only get one shot to repeal this law and if we fail to elect Romney our chance will be gone.

Before this decision I wasn't that excited to elect Romney but now with the clock ticking on repealability we have no choice.

You know, I was just thinking I might actually have to vote this time around.

I have become so utterly disgusted with the leeches, nazis, maniacs, and psychos who have hijacked the conservative movement, I stopped voting in 2006 after being a straight ticket "lesser of two evils" voter for decades.

Voting for the lesser of two evils has resulted in greater and greater evils to choose from. This is exactly why the conservative movement is now dominated by leeches, nazis, maniacs, and psychos.

Ironically, the leeches, nazis, maniacs, and psychos in the conservative movement are exactly why we have Obama as President.

So now I am faced with the paradox of sticking to my principles and seeing the culmination of the hijacking of my party and the conservative movement bringing about one of the greatest threats to our freedom and liberty in half a century by way of Obamacare, or voting this November to help elect Romney to get Obamacare repealed and thereby validating the leeches, nazis, maniacs, and psychos who are the very reason Obamacare exists in the first place.

Christ this sucks!

As Americans actually begin to understand how this law will work, and they will now finally start looking at it rather than just screaming that it's unconstitutional, I think most people are actually going to like what they see.

Yeah we've heard this before....hmmmmmmmm
But liberals love their government to pass laws before they read them....OMG it's amazing
What's amazing is how Teabaggers so-readily ignore.....

Miss_Cleo.jpg

What data? You mean all those shit projections that wont come close ?

If republicans are smart they will consider this settled and not whine over it for too long, to continue means they will have to present a better plan to modify the law sooner than any of them are prepared for. As to how this will bear on the Nov elections, it depends entirely on how the right reacts to the decision, nobody likes a whiner, if they accept it with grace and move on it will not even be an issue.

Forum List

Back