My Prediction for Tuesday

Trump will win the Romney states at 206 plus Ohio 18, Iowa 6, Florida 29, Maine (2) 1, and Colorado 9= 269

Market says Drumpf's a winner

Barring a big stock rally heading into Tuesday’s vote, the market is currently predicting a Drumpf win.
It gets tiring correcting all the wrong information out there, folks - believe me!

From today's Politico:

Wall Street rallies on Clinton hopes

Comey's announcement, stable polling lead, buoy a stock market that's fearful of Trump.
You are ascribing intelligence and insight to Investment Firms...they play with OTHER people's money and collect the Fees and Commissions.

Market says Drumpf's a winner

Barring a big stock rally heading into Tuesday’s vote, the market is currently predicting a Drumpf win.
You violated the rules by altering my post. Please fix it.
USMB Rules and Guidelines
  • Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box.

You are ascribing intelligence and insight to Investment Firms...they play with OTHER people's money and collect the Fees and Commissions.
Partly true, but you are assuming all investors are fucking morons who happily give their money away. Investment firms who lose money go out of business.

Can I safely assume you never invest money and either only have enough to pay your bills or stuff the extra in your mattress? Perhaps a jar in the backyard?

Partly true, but you are assuming all investors are fucking morons who happily give their money away. Investment firms who lose money go out of business.

Can I safely assume you never invest money and either only have enough to pay your bills or stuff the extra in your mattress? Perhaps a jar in the backyard?
You can assume that with the current Housing Bubble NOBODY is auditing what Investment Firms are doing with OTHER people's money.

"Then...why didnt they call Russia....by name?"

"Because it wasnt named that yet!!"

You just answered your own question but are too stupid to realize it. (They didn't speak English then, either.)

JNEzO.png
well my prediction was totally wrong.

Forum List

Back