My prediction for the 2012 Republican Nominee

My prediction for the 2012 Republican Nominee .

I hope they find somebody less qualified than Barack Obama, but it's going to be tough.

Well by the election Obama will have over 3 years worth of experience as president, but if you mean someone with less experience than obama had when he took office you can write me on the ballot :D

If the next 3 years of the Obama Presidency are anything like the first 6 months, you've got my vote!

Frankly, it'd be great if Ron Paul won the nomination.

The election sure would be interesting. I might even support him.

Or even a less extreme Libertarian. One who voters will take a serious look at.

I know Paul raised a lot of money at times online but he's just too rigid.

Frankly, it'd be great if Ron Paul won the nomination.

The election sure would be interesting. I might even support him.

Or even a less extreme Libertarian. One who voters will take a serious look at.

I know Paul raised a lot of money at times online but he's just too rigid.

By 'Too Rigid', you must mean this:

Paul, 70, has earned the nickname Dr. No for his habit of voting against just about anything that he sees as government overreach or that interferes with the free market. No to the Iraq war. No to a federal ban on same-sex marriage. No to a congressional gold medal for Pope John Paul II and Ronald Reagan and Rosa Parks. He says the medals are an unconstitutional use of taxpayer money and once suggested each House member instead contribute 100 bucks from his or her own pocket.

Congressman Paul's Legislative Strategy? He'd Rather Say Not. - washingtonpost.com

Principled we like to call it. :cool:

Oh, that's what complaining about earmarks and then voting to take them for your constituents is.
That's about the only game available for him to get the mony expropriated from his constituents back to his district.

Lots of National League managers don't like the DH either, yet I haven't heard of a one who has refused to play the DH when playing in American League parks.

sarah-palin-2012-campaign-sign-6817-1237350827-2.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back