My prediction for the 2012 Republican Nominee

Big_D

Jul 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Here is my top five:

5) Mike Huckabee

All around nice guy with solid conservative values.

4) Bobby Jindal

Dubbed the future Reagan and is also a powerful debater. But, I believe he is better off running in 2016.

3) Mitt Romney

If the economy is still in shambles in 2012 this would certainly be the man to fix it since he saved numerous businesses from collapse.

2) Jan Brewer

A bold pick that can give the party the same jolt that Palin did to the previous ticket.

The number one pick is...

1) Eric Cantor

Powerful speaker with a southern charm. I look for him to explode on the national scene the same way Obama did.

Here is my top five:

5) Mike Huckabee

4) Bobby Jindal

Dubbed the future Reagan and is also a powerful debater. But, I believe he is better off running in 2016.

3) Mitt Romney

If the economy is still in shambles in 2012 this would certainly be the man to fix it since he saved numerous businesses from collapse.

2) Jan Brewer

A bold pick that can give the party the same jolt that Palin did to the previous ticket.

1) Eric Cantor

Powerful speaker with a southern charm. I look for him to explode on the national scene the same way Obama did.

A white male Southerner would be a bold move on the part of the GOP. Nothing like thinking outside the box.

ron_paul_500px.jpg

One can dream right?

The only thing I feel confident in predicting is that if Republicans across the country are stupid enough to make Palin their candidate, Pres. Obama can keep the drapes up.

Last edited:
Here is my top five:

5) Mike Huckabee

4) Bobby Jindal

3) Mitt Romney

2) Jan Brewer

1) Eric Cantor

A white male Southerner would be a bold move on the part of the GOP. Nothing like thinking outside the box.

You fail to mention that he would be the first Jewish nominee and that he is only the house. The pick was more bold than what you give it credit for. Whom would you say it will be?

Here is my top five:

5) Mike Huckabee

4) Bobby Jindal

3) Mitt Romney

2) Jan Brewer

1) Eric Cantor

You fail to mention that he would be the first Jewish nominee and that he is only the house. The pick was more bold than what you give it credit for. Whom would you say it will be?

At this point, my guess would be Romney. He is a solid choice, could appeal to independents and is a reasonably good campaigner.

At this stage though, its anybody's guess.

It could be anyone seriously. Im not seeing anyone that really makes me jump for joy. I am not sure i trust politicians.

Here is my top five:

5) Mike Huckabee

4) Bobby Jindal

3) Mitt Romney

2) Jan Brewer

1) Eric Cantor

Cantor, throwback in the Tom Delay mold and the leader of the Representatives of NO!

That guy is an opportunist and absolutely useless. He's an embarrassment.

Charm? :lol: You must be joking..

Mitt Romney is your only hope. I even like him.

i think mitt romney and haley barbour might be the two big names on the republican ticket in 2012. i have come to like ron paul, but i think he would be best served by running on an independent ticket.

How would he be best served running on an independent ticket? He's a Republican member of Congress and he wouldn't get into any of the debates as an independent.

Here is my top five:

5) Mike Huckabee

4) Bobby Jindal

3) Mitt Romney

2) Jan Brewer

1) Eric Cantor

All I can think of when I see Eric Cantor is a bad impression of John Kerry in looks and style.

Here is my top five:

5) Mike Huckabee

4) Bobby Jindal

3) Mitt Romney

2) Jan Brewer

1) Eric Cantor

:lol: :clap2:

Forum List

Back