My PM box is 90 percent full

If you can't let them go, just save to your computer..

I've actually been here longer than two years. I was here, then left for a while, then re-joined.

But I want to create a FOLDER so I can save all my pms in case I ever need to use them! Not that I ever re-visit old PMs, but there could be some good stuff in there to use in a book or an article or something.
Yeah save them, they make good kindling.

I have 811 of 5,000 PM Slots Filled...

Is there a way to Break Down by Poster the Stats on your PMs?... :lol:

:)

peace...

Yes. It's really easy.

Just print out all of the PMs.

Make a list of the posters and keep track of their posts with check marks.

Then, count the check marks.

Three easy steps!

Or get a great big three ring binder and lots of dividers...also you might want to get a case of those little round jobbers that make the holes stronger...lick'em and stick'em...granted, you'll need a bigger binder...oh, and a good three hole punch...don't get a cheapie...

or...

go to the bottom of the page in your PM folder and use the damn search function.

I have 811 of 5,000 PM Slots Filled...

Is there a way to Break Down by Poster the Stats on your PMs?... :lol:

:)

peace...

Yes. It's really easy.

Just print out all of the PMs.

Make a list of the posters and keep track of their posts with check marks.

Then, count the check marks.

Three easy steps!

Or get a great big three ring binder and lots of dividers...also you might want to get a case of those little round jobbers that make the holes stronger...lick'em and stick'em...granted, you'll need a bigger binder...oh, and a good three hole punch...don't get a cheapie...

or...

go to the bottom of the page in your PM folder and use the damn search function.

Delete also works well. Or so I've heard.....:tongue::tongue:

Forum List

Back