My plan for education

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
What issue have I avoided?

Degradation? Like an abu graib guard?

Liberals are to blame. Like you admitted once on this thread but are backing off of now. Denying that is naive.

Ok. I don't know your boss. I meant slap the liberal establishment.

Degradation?
Degradation?
I apologize to anyone I've degraded, but I'm not resigning.:D

There is the public apology! Good job Indy!

:piss2:OCA

Y'all see that RWA don't take me on in the issues, just uses emoticons and graphics. He's like a dog i've whipped too many times and now shys away from me. Its so good to be cool.

Originally posted by OCA
Y'all see that RWA don't take me on in the issues, just uses emoticons and graphics. He's like a dog i've whipped too many times and now shys away from me. Its so good to be cool.

I've whipped you up and down this board since what seems like the beginning of time. You're talking out of your ass, Eugene!

You wouldn't know an issue if it jumped up and slapped you.

Well you start to agree with a lot of what I say, but because I don't have a solution for what to do with the ineducable, you're willing to go right back to the status quo of a system in denial. That's a "sideways wink at the truth".

And yes, this has been a good thread, Sheila!:D
You've misunderstood my meaning, I think. I do not like the status quo. I am all for a revamping of the system. What I said, or thought I said, was that I would prefer the current system to one that would simply ignore the ineducable. I do not believe we can simply "throw them away".

That in no way was intended to say that I didn't agree that there were problems.
:)

Originally posted by TN_Independent
You've misunderstood my meaning, I think. I do not like the status quo. I am all for a revamping of the system. What I said, or thought I said, was that I would prefer the current system to one that would simply ignore the ineducable. I do not believe we can simply "throw them away".

That in no way was intended to say that I didn't agree that there were problems.
:)

But noone is saying ignore them. I just don't have a solution. I just know that pretending there's no problem and simply hiding the differences in lowered standards is destructive and a failure of the system in whole. Maybe vocational training like you said, but IF it turns out that minorities are "disproportionately" in vocational and whites are "disproportionally" in the higher level sciences, will it be scrapped due to "racism"? probably. Hello, square one, how the hell are ya?

Forum List

Back