My Pits

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately

Last edited:
I still have my son's pit, Snoop...they come to visit him almost every weekend and they took him with them when they went to visit family over the Thanksgiving holiday....they used to make a big deal out of leaving him and how bad they felt about it. But this time when they brought him back, they both noticed how happy he was to be home, lol. I've told them all along that they create the anxiety when they leave, by ooh-poor-babying him when they leave...he really does have it good at my house.

He has friends and kids and never is cold, and he goes all over the place with me. It was sort of a long adjustment period for everybody (not the kids, but me and the dogs) but we're in a pretty good place right now.

Love them all dearly, and I am NEVER having dogs again.

Aw, they're beautiful.

Thanks! It took me forever to figure out how to use my facebook account and download my dogs pics from my friends account. My friend takes pics every time I visit her. Gotta jump in the shower get ready and load up the mutts in my VW Bus and go shopping for dog chow.. These beasts eat an incredible amount of food. Nothing but the best for HUGGY's pups though..

When my son first brought Snoop to me, he swore that snoop was a picky eater, and only ate a little amount one time a day...and he never left water down for him because when he was thirsty he'd drink too much too fast and barf it all over...

Yeah, none of that is anything other than my son's own neuroses, lol. Snoop eats 2-3 times a day, he's not a picky eater, he has water all the time (doh!) and has gained about 10 lbs or more, lol.

Really beautiful and healthy looking dogs. And, obviously happy.

Hope you saw the picture of 'pits fighting' in the LOL critters thread. If not, its a couple of pages back now.

Forum List

Back