My Pirate Streaming Sites Are Dropping Like Flies

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
FrontRow has been seized many times but is now a virus pit....they've always bounced back for football but not today....I couldn't pull up my Michigan/AirForce game and my Lions games appear to be in jeopardy too.
eusa_doh.gif

It's rotten enough that Couchtuner and Putlocker cable shows were finally stamped out but I have that covered. Anybody know any free streaming sites you don't have to join to watch their content?

• Banned
CFBStreams • r/CFBStreams

Search whatever game you want. Have an adblocker before clicking any links.

Thanks....always maintain good security. I tried some of these but couldn't find anything I wanted to pursue: 9 best websites to watch college football online for free in 2017
Ah. Well it's great for Redzone. Just replace CFBstreams with NFLstreams in the address.

Hmmmm....there all "game threads" ie conversations....where are the game links?

FrontRow has been seized many times but is now a virus pit....they've always bounced back for football but not today....I couldn't pull up my Michigan/AirForce game and my Lions games appear to be in jeopardy too.
eusa_doh.gif

It's rotten enough that Couchtuner and Putlocker cable shows were finally stamped out but I have that covered. Anybody know any free streaming sites you don't have to join to watch their content?

Yeah, it's called DirecTV. Get a job so you can afford basic cable.

CFBStreams • r/CFBStreams

Search whatever game you want. Have an adblocker before clicking any links.

Thanks....always maintain good security. I tried some of these but couldn't find anything I wanted to pursue: 9 best websites to watch college football online for free in 2017
Ah. Well it's great for Redzone. Just replace CFBstreams with NFLstreams in the address.

Hmmmm....there all "game threads" ie conversations....where are the game links?
Click on the thread and people have posted a ton of links to whatever game the topic is about. Then just find one that you like.

eusa_doh.gif

Exactly what I'd expect to hear from a landlubber :mad:

eusa_doh.gif

Heh. I spent about 5 years as a chord cutter. Spent more than enough time fucking around with streaming sports online, and I finally just had enough of it. Going back to having actual TV was soooo nice.

Ah, another snowflake who couldn't cut the cable or the umbilical cord. Direct TV is like using Windows98 .I had one of the first Dishes in Phoenix in the early 90's. Pretty funny leftist trash like you telling anybody to get a job.
lol.gif

Ah, another snowflake who couldn't cut the cable or the umbilical cord. Direct TV is like using Windows98 .I had one of the first Dishes in Phoenix in the early 90's. Pretty funny leftist trash like you telling anybody to get a job.
lol.gif

I just mentioned I went a good 5 years with no cable. In addition to getting a job so you can afford basic luxuries in life, you should also learn how to read. Was the early 90's the last time you were employed ya fuckin parasite?

Heh. I spent about 5 years as a chord cutter. Spent more than enough time fucking around with streaming sports online, and I finally just had enough of it. Going back to having actual TV was soooo nice.

Pretty tough finding badminton and women's field hockey was it?
lol.gif

eusa_doh.gif

I send the stream to my tv. Just for Redzone once in a while for fantasy football. I payed $100 for MLBTV one year only to find that my team was blacked out in my area. Fuck all that noise.

eusa_doh.gif

Sportsarefee.xyz

Last edited:
I just mentioned I went a good 5 years with no cable. In addition to getting a job so you can afford basic luxuries in life, you should also learn how to read. Was the early 90's the last time you were employed ya fuckin parasite?

Not since I sold the last of my oil properties in the Permian Basin for $3.3M in 2009....can't remember how to work an alarm clock or a cable box anymore. I bet if the termites weren't holding hands your hovel would have collapsed by now.
lol.gif

I send the stream to my tv. Just for Redzone once in a while for fantasy football. I payed $100 for MLBTV one year only to find that my team was blacked out in my area. Fuck all that noise.

I use the single team option for MLBTV.....my Detroit Tiger games cost me 54 cents apiece this year.....and they way they played I was overcharged.

Forum List

Back