My Personality Defect test results.

manu1959 said:
hey bonnie,

the dude that gave you the $5 to give to the kitten guy......how mnay more dates did you go on....also i bet ya the dude either ate the cat or chucked it moments after he got your $5

Many more dates, and your probably right about the Kitten of which I feel horrible about. The way I always look at it is I know ahead of time they are probably just going to drink that money, but I give anyway thinking at least on my end I did some good?

Bonnie said:
No sorry to say, but I did have a nice evening on that date;)

Ok, you get to keep the title. I'll work on my guilt! :laugh:

Bonnie said:
Many more dates, and your probably right about the Kitten of which I feel horrible about. The way I always look at it is I know ahead of time they are probably just going to drink that money, but I give anyway thinking at least on my end I did some good?

excellent......funny what $5 will get ya......

manu1959 said:
excellent......funny what $5 will get ya......

At the risk of setting myself up here, dinner and a play came to much more than the five bucks for kitty....LOL

Bonnie said:
At the risk of setting myself up here, dinner and a play came to much more than the five bucks for kitty....LOL

i meant that his moment of compasion "bought" him a relatioship with you....if had had said what i said....it would have been a frosty evening

manu1959 said:
i meant that his moment of compasion "bought" him a relatioship with you....if had had said what i said....it would have been a frosty evening

Funny thing was he is way more cynical than I, but he respected me enough to want to make me happy, and since I had no small bills on me he knew I couldn't really walk away from that situation without doing something about it. So that does say a lot for him I think.

Bonnie said:
Funny thing was he is way more cynical than I, but he respected me enough to want to make me happy, and since I had no small bills on me he knew I couldn't really walk away from that situation without doing something about it. So that does say a lot for him I think.

that and he wanted to get ya naked

Bonnie said:
Of course....Momma din't raise no dumb daughter ;)

speaking of daughters......took my 3 year olde to get her hair cut.....she went all linda blair on me and the hair cut lady....screaming like we were killing her with a spoon......the whole place was stressed out.....when she was done.....i huged my daughter and said that is ok honey and when you are 30 on your first date i want you acting just like that......thought the hair cut lady was going to pee her pants

manu1959 said:
speaking of daughters......took my 3 year olde to get her hair cut.....she went all linda blair on me and the hair cut lady....screaming like we were killing her with a spoon......the whole place was stressed out.....when she was done.....i huged my daughter and said that is ok honey and when you are 30 on your first date i want you acting just like that......thought the hair cut lady was going to pee her pants

OMG 30 huh? Good luck with that, my dad said that too once.... How did her haircut turn out??

Bonnie said:
OMG 30 huh? Good luck with that, my dad said that too once.... How did her haircut turn out??

nah she can date as soon as her mother says she can.....haircut turned out great....little mushroom head cut.....if i knew how to post big pics i would share one of my tykes.....

You are 100% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant.
You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

These bastards !

Hippie
You are 28% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.
You are the Hippie! Characterized by a strong sense of extroversion, irrationality, gentleness, and humility, you no doubt frolic through fields preaching peace and love to all! You are probably either very spiritual or needlessly paranoid about "the man", like most hippies, as a result of your focus on intuition and feelings over cold, brutal logic. You are also very, very social. And like any hippie who would have no qualms about hitchiking across the country just to meet some interesting people, you also love to interact with others, even complete strangers. Because we know most any hippie is peace-loving and humble, it stands to reason that you, as well, are terribly gentle and humble, almost to the point of revulsion. Your carefree attitude of peace and harmony is probably very, very sickening to realists or cynics or anyone who isn't a hippie, to tell the truth. In short, your personality is defective because you are overly emotional, extroverted, gentle, and humble--thus making you an annoying hippie. And you listen to psychadelic rock and smoke a whole lot of pot. Okay, maybe not, but I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Sociopath.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Televangelist, and the Robot.

Forum List

Back