My Personality Defect test results.

Bonnie said:
Yes about as accurate as me being Matt Helm with the booze and the wet bar.... :laugh:

My downfall must have been that I felt the homeless guy could go get a freakin job like everyone else...

YOU said you'd give him change - didn't you??

Shattered said:
My downfall must have been that I felt the homeless guy could go get a freakin job like everyone else...

Worse I saw one in the City with a kitten so I asked my date for a five so the kitty could eat........And he gave it to me :laugh:

Shattered said:

Oh man, that one too! Yikes. I may have to start hanging with Mom and Bonnie more, pick up some nice vibes! :laugh:

Bonnie said:
Worse I saw one in the City with a kitten so I asked my date for a five so the kitty could eat........And he gave it to me :laugh:

I'd have taken the kitten. :D

:poke:

Kathianne said:
Oh man, that one too! Yikes. I may have to start hanging with Mom and Bonnie more, pick up some nice vibes! :laugh:

Fantastic.. We have an Emo, and an Emo-Wannabe Trainee. :cof:

Shattered said:
Fantastic.. We have an Emo, and an Emo-Wannabe Trainee. :cof:

Hey, with my luck, they would become meaner! Nah! :laugh:

Bonnie said:
Two of them are good better to be gentle than brutal and humble over arrogant I suppose....But the rest :(

My high school-aged daughter tells me with assurance that "most Emo kids are bi or gay". Not that there's anything wrong with that... ;)

Here's a picture of how to dress Emo:

girls.gif

Bonnie said:
Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.

I could never get along with a televangelist especially a crooked one!! :(
A FRIEND! Wanna pick some flowers then hitchike to California? Even if you don't, I'll make you, since you're such a pushover! ;)

Abbey Normal said:
My high school-aged daughter tells me with assurance that "most Emo kids are bi or gay". Not that there's anything wrong with that... ;)

Here's a picture of how to dress Emo:

girls.gif
See, I knew you could give us some fashion advice!

damn what were the odds of this?

Smartass
You are 100% Rational, 100% Extroverted, 100% Brutal, and 100% Arrogant.
You are the Smartass! You are rational, extroverted, brutal, and arrogant. You probably consider people who are emotional and gentle to be big pussies who are obviously in lesser stature than you. You have many flaws, despite your seeming intelligence and cool-headedness. For instance, you aren't very nice. In fact, you're probably an asshole. And you are conceited and self-centered. Not only that, but you are very loud and vocal about all this, seeing as how you are extroverted. There is no better way to describe you than as a "smartass", I'm afraid. Perhaps just "ass" would do, too. But that's a little less literary and descriptive. At any rate, your main personality defect is the fact that you are self-centered, mean, uncaring, and brutally logical.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

manu1959 said:
damn what were the odds of this?

Smartass
You are 100% Rational, 100% Extroverted, 100% Brutal, and 100% Arrogant.
You are the Smartass! You are rational, extroverted, brutal, and arrogant. You probably consider people who are emotional and gentle to be big pussies who are obviously in lesser stature than you. You have many flaws, despite your seeming intelligence and cool-headedness. For instance, you aren't very nice. In fact, you're probably an asshole. And you are conceited and self-centered. Not only that, but you are very loud and vocal about all this, seeing as how you are extroverted. There is no better way to describe you than as a "smartass", I'm afraid. Perhaps just "ass" would do, too. But that's a little less literary and descriptive. At any rate, your main personality defect is the fact that you are self-centered, mean, uncaring, and brutally logical.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

LOL! Another me, but worse or is that better? :laugh: :teeth:

Bonnie said:
That is one scary gender neutral look there....Oh no it's Pat!!

You do know that dmp is going to have to shake that image out of his head? :laugh: Especially after the 'fruit' thing!

Bonnie said:
I was tempted to take the kitten, but I wasn't sure how to sneak it into Penn station on a train.

So you DID take the $5! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hey bonnie,

the dude that gave you the $5 to give to the kitten guy......how mnay more dates did you go on....also i bet ya the dude either ate the cat or chucked it moments after he got your $5

Forum List

Back