My personal experience as to why LGBTs have NO BUSINESS adopting children...

Third shot around with gay couples and kids.
this was the worst.
kids are impressionable,should have objectivity in growth.
not having their minds corrupted with abnormality.

They should have parents that love them and care for them. Whether they are gay or straight, parents should take care of their children.

My friend Jesse was raised by two lesbians, one of whom was his biological mother. He turned out to be a great person. I should know I have to listen to his wife going on and on about what a great dad and husband he is on Facebook.
You have no idea what you are talking about, Ed.

I'm glad for Jesse's family. However, like the OP, both are anecdotal and prove nothing.

BTW, my personal opinion is that in the main, for healthy infants adoptions should be a hetero couple, with means to provide.

Unfortunately there are many more children that desperately need care and love, from a parent or parents. Single, married, gay, what have you. The important factor is they are capable of loving unconditionally a very needy child, with issues.

I had received a call about a week or so ago roughly 'round 230 am or so.
It was a disturbance and noise complaint.
Apparantly,a LGBT couple had been fighting and arguing drunk and high.
to make it short,they had a mini meth lab in their back bathroom,and in the back bedroom,was a starved ten year old boy.
He had cigarette burns all over his body,including his private area.
This happened continually because the complaintants girlfriend had issues with men...
and the male gender..
took it out on the complaintants little boy..
The complaintant "claimed"there was no money for food,no child support from birth father,but yet,in her purse,she had a wad of $2500.00 in 20-dollar bills from drug sales..but yet,the kid starved. Each side had several other relationships,and complaintant was aware of the abuse,but she was afraid of her girlfriend. She called 911,but she admitted having several male and female relationships outside this one...

Is this what the liberals want for society?

Ill be going to court next week on this.
At minimum,both will get at least ten years.
judges down here DONT PLAY especially with children involved..

And you think this kind of thing doesn't happen in straight homes? If so, you're sadly mistaken. I know a couple in San Diego who have a son. I had no idea she was lesbian until I met her partner at a State Bar Association meeting. He's lucky to have them. I've only talked to him for more than a few minutes once but he seems like a really nice guy, he'll be going to mom's (the lawyer) alma mater for law school (Stanford) and he was always volunteering at the celebrity golf tounaments I used to go to (that raised money for those doctors who go around the world fixing cleft palates and stuff). The lawyer is not "butch" per se but she's obviously the more masculine of the two women, and her partner stayed at home. The son is straight and had a pretty hot girlfriend the last time I saw him.

I mean, I'm sure there are bad LBGT couples out there and I don't know if this guy has inner demons that just dont show. But I think he could have done a lot worse. And there are a lot of kids who could sure benefit from having a couple of successful, loving parents.

Zoomboing...
the word MONOGAMY doesnt exist in the minds of folks that have these open lifestyles....

Really? I personally know one gay and one lesbian couple that have been together a combined total of 40 years.

What were you saying?

My friend has been with his gay partner over 40 years. Well over 40 years, since high school and they both have an understanding that engaging in sex with other men is an acceptable part of their relationship. Most male gay relationships are like that. It is the nature of the relationship. Even long term relationships of decades have a considerable amount of what heterosexuals consider straying. It's expected. Monogamy does not mean fidelity.

Monogamy

I'm not going to make the same claim about lesbians. From what I've seen, lesbians don't accept infidelity as a part of the relationship and it's less common.

to make it short,they had a mini meth lab in their back bathroom,and in the back bedroom,was a starved ten year old boy.
This happened continually because the complaintants girlfriend had issues with men...
and the male gender..
The complaintant "claimed"there was no money for food,no child support from birth father,but yet,in her purse,she had a wad of $2500.00 in 20-dollar bills from drug sales..but yet,the kid starved. Each side had several other relationships,and complaintant was aware of the abuse,but she was afraid of her girlfriend. She called 911,but she admitted having several male and female relationships outside this one...

Are you saying straight couples don't do things like this?

Yes, and this would never, ever, ever happen if they had been straight.

:rolleyes:

:eusa_hand:

Studies show that lesbians have a much higher rate of domestic violence than straight couples. Statistical studies also show that homosexuals have a much higher rate of drug abuse than straight couples do. Homosexuals also have a dramatically higher rate of infidelity in a committed relationship. These are all easily verifiable facts from reliable sources.

Gay activists and the complicit media cover up these facts.

I know a LOT, really a lot of homosexual couples. I have legally formed more than 200 same sex famillies. My dog's Godfather is gay in a long term relationship (they were high school sweethearts) so we are talking over 40 years.

My personal experience is that male homosexuals have an understanding that fidelity is not required by either of them. Even in the most long term relationships. Violence is not common in lesbian relationships unless the dyke is very, very masculine and the fem very very feminine. Women who are lesbians seldom have outside relationships. If a woman in a lesbian relationship has a boyfriend elsewhere, she's just not a lesbian. Lesbians being first and foremost women, are homemakers. They are the builders of domestic tranquility. They nest rather than stray. Hence the joke: What does a lesbian bring with her on a second date? A U-Haul.

The most successful same sex families provide an appropriate gender role model for their children. It could be a friend or relative. In some cases it is the biological opposite sex parent. Same sex families who do not take this extra step end up with children as dysfunctional as any other child raised in a single parent home with limited access to adults who are the same gender of the child. Gay parents who use their children to score social or political points do it in the same proportion that liberal parents use their children as pawns in some social game. Gay parents do it not because they are gay, but because they are liberal.

Where drugs are involved drug use overpowers and overshadows everything else no matter whether it is a heterosexual couple, a homosexual couple or a single parent. Drug users can't be compared to anyone but other drug users. They are cruel and neglectful to their children because they are drug users, not because they are either homosexual or heterosexual.

You just nailed it Katz.

and the male gender..

I think your full of shit.

Forum List

Back