My patriotic objection to learning a foreign language

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I am in the process of gathering the evidence that I need to support my court hearing to get into college, without having to learn a foreign language, based on my patriotic objections to learning a foreign language.

My argument centers around the following.

Europeans calling technology "toys that doesn't matter".
Europeans calling American domestic products "junk" and "worthless".

Europeans refusing to buy American products, while the USA is the nearly the entire European selling market and the fact that the USA's consumerism is what is keeping the European marketplace alive, because the people there don't buy what they make.

Europeans constantly complaining that the USA "fucks" its "allies" when it isn't the USA's job to fight European wars, unless the war is a threat to American interests.

And various insulting remarks.

Calling me and Americans rednecks, Calling me and Americans "dumb" and "fat ass" and Calling me and Americans "Yankees" and "Yank", and telling me and Americans to stay in the USA and enjoy what we have and nothing more....

Burning the American flag, Refusing to hear Israel's needs in their environment out of both historic bigotry and ignorance.

Coming to America, with the sole purpose to ask obviously simple minded, uneducated, careless dimwits in bad neighborhoods questions that they THINK they won't know the answer to, and record ONLY those who get the answer wrong, and then claim that this is representative of ALL of America.... Regardless of socioeconomic class, regardless of locale, regardless of living conditions, regardless of background.

Nothing nice to say whatsoever.

Calling America's culture "the way of the 3rd world poor" and calling American food "animal feed"... things like barbecue, corn, denim jeans, cowboy hats, and pickup trucks, and country music and rock and heavy metal, and patriotism and firearms, and self defense and Individualism.

Bitching and moaning that they're getting their asses kicked, wanting America to go to war for their dumb asses...
And then they bitch and moan about America's superior weapons and tactics and American victory.

So I have very big patriotic objections to learning a foreign language.

Why should I learn the language of somebody who hates me and my country ?

I refuse to do that.

That is why I am going to court, so that I can go to college without learning a foreign cultural item, like language.
If they can't accept mine, I refuse to accept theirs.

I am in the process of gathering the evidence that I need to support my court hearing to get into college, without having to learn a foreign language, based on my patriotic objections to learning a foreign language.

Europeans refusing to buy American products, while the USA is the nearly the entire European selling market and the fact that the USA's consumerism is what is keeping the European marketplace alive, because the people there don't buy what they make.

Europeans constantly complaining that the USA "fucks" its "allies" when it isn't the USA's job to fight European wars, unless the war is a threat to American interests.

Calling me and Americans rednecks, Calling me and Americans "dumb" and "fat ass" and Calling me and Americans "Yankees" and "Yank", and telling me and Americans to stay in the USA and enjoy what we have and nothing more....

Burning the American flag, Refusing to hear Israel's needs in their environment out of both historic bigotry and ignorance.

Coming to America, with the sole purpose to ask obviously simple minded, uneducated, careless dimwits in bad neighborhoods questions that they THINK they won't know the answer to, and record ONLY those who get the answer wrong, and then claim that this is representative of ALL of America.... Regardless of socioeconomic class, regardless of locale, regardless of living conditions, regardless of background.

Calling America's culture "the way of the 3rd world poor" and calling American food "animal feed"... things like barbecue, corn, denim jeans, cowboy hats, and pickup trucks, and country music and rock and heavy metal, and patriotism and firearms, and self defense and Individualism.

Bitching and moaning that they're getting their asses kicked, wanting America to go to war for their dumb asses...
And then they bitch and moan about America's superior weapons and tactics and American victory.

I refuse to do that.

That is why I am going to court, so that I can go to college without learning a foreign cultural item, like language.

Brittish is a foreign language .....

• Banned

I refuse to do that.

Brittish is a foreign language .....
I don't speak British.
I speak American, its different language.
Thank you, and I'm not playing semantics with you.

I refuse to do that.

Well I suppose every American has the right to remain ignorant. It's a coveted belief among our more conservative citizens.

I refuse to do that.

Bon champs.

• Banned

I refuse to do that.

Well I suppose every American has the right to remain ignorant. It's a coveted belief among our more conservative citizens.

Actually compared to most Americans, I'm very liberal.
I'm liberal for America, not for Europeans.
I'm liberal for Americans needs, not the needs of foreigners or their wants.

And I'm also not "ooo my welfare check" liberal...

I'm more "regulation" and "Professional Standards" and "Made in America" and "Jobs" and "Paycheck" and "Worker's rights" liberal.

Last edited:
"Europeans calling technology "toys that doesn't matter"."

You OP has so many errors in it, it needs to be completely rewritten. That ^^ is just one example.

I am sure you can get into many Bible schools and colleges.
I'm trying to sign up for nursing to become a Registered Nurse.
Btw, there is no need to learn Eurotrash-ese to be an RN.
:)

That's not entirely correct. Be that as it may, you do need to be able to communicate, both verbally and in writing.

You might want to learn basic (American) English grammar, punctuation and syntax before you take on college.

For myself, I have been so glad to speak three languages and have used them many times. Even if you are a racist/bigot and value ignorance, you may one day wish you had opened your mind and gotten a real education.

Or not.

You OP has so many errors in it, it needs to be completely rewritten. That ^^ is just one example.

That's not entirely correct. Be that as it may, you do need to be able to communicate, both verbally and in writing.

You might want to learn basic (American) English grammar, punctuation and syntax before you take on college.

For myself, I have been so glad to speak three languages and have used them many times. Even if you are a racist/bigot and value ignorance, you may one day wish you had opened your mind and gotten a real education.

Or not.

Fuck Europe... USA is the best, fuck the rest.

Now go bitch and moan to CNN...
I'll be glad to say USA is the best, Fuck the rest.. on CNN.
And then tell the news anchor to go fuck herself, and get the fuck out of America if she don't like America live on Television.

Last edited:

Or not.
A second language should be mandatory starting in pre-k.

It would mean we had to hire more intelligent teachers though, but, once implemented, would be easy.

You can never really understand English until you have another language to compare it to.

I loved my 15 hours of German, but, once I was really getting it, I graduated, and never kept up with it.

Or not.

It would mean we had to hire more intelligent teachers though, but, once implemented, would be easy.

You can never really understand English until you have another language to compare it to.

I loved my 15 hours of German, but, once I was really getting it, I graduated, and never kept up with it.

I understand English perfectly well, and My kid is also not learning a foreign language until the kid is 18 and can make his or her own decisions.
And my kid will understand just what Europe thinks of his or her culture, before making the choice.

As for Racist, Barbecue is actually African American, and of poor economics.
That's how racist America is, that something of poor black heritage has become American as a whole regardless of race and economics.

Or not.

I agree.

English is derived from other languages. Learning other languages gives one a view of the world that can only be improved by actually visiting other countries. Its part of where the US came from and its valuable for that, if nothing else.

If you love your country, you want it to be the best it can be and that includes education. Other countries invest in their students by educating them and by teaching them other languages. It makes it possible for them to compete on the world stage. Sadly, its one more area in which the US is falling behind.

The earlier you start, the easier it is to learn and the easier it is to learn other, apparently unrelated subjects.

Or not.

Fuck Europe... USA is the best, fuck the rest.

Now go bitch and moan to CNN...
I'll be glad to say USA is the best, Fuck the rest.. on CNN.
And then tell the news anchor to go fuck herself, and get the fuck out of America if she don't like America live on Television.

You sound very young. Indeed, you sound way too young to be so completely invested in ignorance.

That's your choice though.

Or not.

I understand English perfectly well, and My kid is also not learning a foreign language until the kid is 18 and can make his or her own decisions.
And my kid will understand just what Europe thinks of his or her culture, before making the choice.

You don't understand English perfectly well. Nor do you know how to communicate effectively.

I felt exactly the opposite about early education. I wanted our son to be well educated and I wanted him to love education from a very early age. I have no doubt that his love of education is the reason he is now a successful scientist. He's a virus researcher at a very famous research institute.

As a parent, I would think you would want your child to be successful in life instead of struggling to be accepted in a nursing program.

Its obvious you've never traveled. If you had, you would know just how wrong you are.

Like I said, you are making the choice to be ignorant. To each his own.

(BTW, a little friendly advice ... look into Physical Therapy or even Occupational Therapy. The pay is much better and you would work regular hours. Either are much better fields for women. If you can't qualify, look at becoming a PT or OT assistant. Both offer better pay and better hours than nursing and you could possibly get into a program from that point.)

You wrote -

"I am in the process of gathering the evidence that I need to support my court hearing to get into college ..."

Why would you need a court hearing to get into college?

Why can't you just apply?

Forum List

Back