My Paintings!

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
I have been inspired by Dajjal to post my work too.

Zulu Commission painting for a London attorney.

zulu.jpg

Dakota and her Children

dakotaandchildren.jpg

Journey

journey.jpg

Both currently on exhibition at the Toyota Automobile and Art Museum

The Soloist

Thesoloist.jpg

Concerto for Violin and Piano

concertoforpianoandviolin.jpg

Both selected for the Torrance Symphony Calendar, Exhibition at the James Armstrong Theater

What is Etsy?

While everything is for sale, eventually, I never sell a painting until I'm done with it. After it has been entered into competitions and won or lost, made the rounds of exhibition, then I sell it. I never make prints of my paintings either. When someone buys one of my paintings, it is the only one.

What is Etsy?

While everything is for sale, eventually, I never sell a painting until I'm done with it. After it has been entered into competitions and won or lost, made the rounds of exhibition, then I sell it. I never make prints of my paintings either. When someone buys one of my paintings, it is the only one.

Do you reserve copywright on the image you have photographed?

I have never stipulated that when selling my pictures but as you have seen I still post photos of the pictures I have sold. Unfortunately I photographed most of them before they were finished, so I could not produce a print of them even if I wanted too, and I do not have contact details of the people who purchased the originals, so they are gone.

What is Etsy?

I have never stipulated that when selling my pictures but as you have seen I still post photos of the pictures I have sold. Unfortunately I photographed most of them before they were finished, so I could not produce a print of them even if I wanted too, and I do not have contact details of the people who purchased the originals, so they are gone.

I photograph all my work when its done. I have had instances where someone wants a painting that I have already done. I just paint another! No two are ever the same anyway. When I said "print" I really meant more like a giclee print.

Here's one that I have painted more than once.

The Tulip Ballerina
I painted it for a collector who lives in Joshua Tree, then liked it so much I painted another and it went to someone else.
tulipballerina.jpg

What is Etsy?

I photograph all my work when its done. I have had instances where someone wants a painting that I have already done. I just paint another! No two are ever the same anyway. When I said "print" I really meant more like a giclee print.

The Tulip Ballerina
I painted it for a collector who lives in Joshua Tree, then liked it so much I painted another and it went to someone else.
tulipballerina.jpg

I really like that one. Do you do prints?

The Tulip Ballerina
tulipballerina.jpg

I really like that one. Do you do prints?

I have not done prints in the past. I probably could do a print. It's just a hassle. It takes a special process, then it's printed on canvas so it has to be mounted. If someone just wanted a print and have it mounted themselves it would be easier.

I have no idea how some people just have such brilliant talent. Those are amazing, Katz! Beautiful works, all of them. :)

I am able to paint these works because God specifically decided to give me that talent. Before that, I couldn't draw a stick figure.

I have no idea why God decided to just give me a talent so late in life, nor why I had to go on such a journey to get it, but it happened and even posing the question seems a waste of time.

Forum List

Back