My paintings

This picture is called, "gothic nightmares" I photograhed it before it was finished, and sold it unexpectedly for £400 before I had time to photograph the finished picture, But in the finished picture, all the windows have stained glass pictures in them.

I did one of a tiger that I thought was patently awful so I threw it in the ditch with a bunch of other junk for the city to pick up. My realtor pulled it out of the ditch and took it home to put on her wall! LOL.

Dajjal, have you given any thought to getting giclee prints done. People around here buy a lot of prints. I have thought about done that on some of mine.

About Giclee Prints

I like this one. I had a pic of a Buddha I was going to paint but can't seem to find it. When I moved here, I wanted a Buddha to go on my deck so I bought a hand carved one online. When it came, it was so beautiful that I wouldn't put it outside in the weather. It was hand carved and really a lovely piece. I'll try to remember to take a pick of it.

Dajjal, have you given any thought to getting giclee prints done. People around here buy a lot of prints. I have thought about done that on some of mine.

About Giclee Prints

Hi Sunshine, I cannot get prints done of my best pictures as I sold them already.
I do not have anything left worth printing.

About Giclee Prints

Hi Sunshine, I cannot get prints done of my best pictures as I sold them already.

Well, you never now what someone will buy. I told you about the realtor who pulled one I had thrown away out of the garbage heap.

About Giclee Prints

Well, Dajjal, you have the future, and it could be better than the past! Best wishes! I know you can!

There was a local artist back in the 70s who did prints. He sold his first 'original' for $5,000, and regretted it So he never let an original go again. He made a ton of money off his prints. All were limited edition and numbered. The first of each batch were dated and signed also. I have some, but my décor changed over the years and they didn't really go, and besides I had started painting and had my originals. I was going to sell them but the kids begged me not to, so I still have them all.

Ken Holland prints

He also did paintings that did not become prints. When I turned 28, my husband took me to the studio and I picked out a painting which I still have in a bedroom. I'll post you a pic of that as well as a couple I did.

Here you go Dajjal, here is the Ken Holland painting my husband bought me when I was 28. The artist said it is a real place. I didn't ask where, but likely Colorado. The room was a little dark and I didn't use a flash. Hope you can make it out.

Here is one of mine:

Paintings002_zpsc0bf9877.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I cannot offer any more paintings as I have not done any for years, but I can do a discourse on my existing works. In my paintings of sunflowers I tried to do contraflow spirals in the centre of them. Here is a photo of a sunflower that shows the spirals.

Flowers and Fibonacci

Attachments

• $sunflower3.jpg
    $sunflower3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 264
I'm sorry that I missed this thread. Dajjal - you really are quite good. If you should pick up your brushes again, I hope you won't sell originals. Sell signed and numbered prints.

Thanks very much for sharing these.

I finally done did it. After years of moaning and groaning and negative thinking I have started painting again.
I got up at seven this morning and began work on a six foot wide painting that will be a field of sunflowers.
I have decided to photograph it in its various stages and post them here
DSCN0283.JPG
until it is finally finished.
Here is the first picture of my mornings work. You probably cannot see the pencil lines, but all the centers of the sunflowers have contra flow spirals in them. This will become obvious as I paint them in.

Forum List

Back