My Pagan Christmas Carol- All Parts

MtnBiker said:
It is a delicate business comparing one's self to Christ as you did with your carpenter analogy. Then you claim to be sadistic. I believe very few would think that to be in the manner of Jesus. I never called you a liar, nor do I seek an apology. If it is your wish to continue to present yourself in a contrary manner go right ahead.

no1tovote4, here are the links to finish the story. It seems it should not have been posted here rather in the Writing Skills forum.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16156&highlight=pagan
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16157&highlight=pagan

It was a little predictable as well. Oh well, I should have expected no different. I went to threads started by him but didn't see the conclusion part of the story thanks for the link.

MtnBiker said:
On this message board we all build a personal history of how we present ourselves. That history will create how other view us. I have already stated my case by mearly pointing out things you have claimed about yourself. I did not pass judgement on those points just making observation of them. I will let others view those points and decide for themselves whether or not they lend to or diminish your credibility.

Thats' their job, not yours. You know it is possible to live a life that is far more stranger than fiction. For you to use an admitted "fictional story" as your basis for your observation, is nothing more than "Dan Ratherism"; you're running a report without certification.

As for you Kathy, I issue you the same challenge; state your case.

hylandrdet said:
Both. The fiction lies within the the usual disclaimer found on every movie and TV show credits.

hylandrdet said:
For you to use an admitted "fictional story" .

Your admission was hardly clear to a very simple question. I was actually giving you the benifit of the doubt that it was a real story because fictional storys are to be posted in the Writing Skills forum, and I assumed you were smart enough to know that. Now I know better.

And as a note, post your fictional stories in the Writing Skills forum in the future.

:tinfoil:
Hylandrdet Wrote:
Did it ever occur to you that I don't want you to DIRECTLY know anything about me and that my "fictional" stories MAY contain "a personal history" of how I represent myself?

I'm not the type to use the cliche "you don't know me"; no, I'm more sadistic; I want to know "Who you think I am".

Don't flatter yourself, Hylandrdet, there's nothing sadistic about the immature game of posting a whole bunch of conflicting stories about yourself on an internet posting board and then whining about it until you come up with a, "I'm really cool because I did that," response like this one, when you're too dumb to keep the stories straight.

We don't care "who you are," we don't care where you work, what you do...sometimes its helpful when a person is offerring a life experience or a story...but truly...no one is here to make buddies or enemies. No one cares whether you're a ballerina in your after-school program or a synchronized swimmer...deal with it. Thats why people chat in rooms like these...we want to interact with ideas...not people. So your whole idea of "messing with people" by telling people different things about you just makes you increasingly irrelevant on this board...not some sort of mystery.

I used to do this sort of thing back when I was a teen and online chatrooms first were really big...you know, back when I was a child. Since then I've learned to either a)not reveal about myself information I do not wish others to know or b) be mature enough to speak from my own experience and be comfortable enough in doing so that I don't need to lie about it.

Bottom line, I guess if you are stupid enough to offer up and excuse like the one above when you get caught in multiple lies on an anonymous chat board...you're stupid enough to think it makes you look better, not worse to offer cheesy pseudo-intellectual comments like "I'm not the type to be a cliche. I'm more sadistic."

I suppose I should thank you, however, I laughed out loud at your post. At the very least it was highly amusing in its, "uh...I meant to get caught lying three different times cause I forgot to keep my stories straight...uh, yeah, I did that cause I'm smart and deep and playing with your minds...yeah." :tinfoil:

Gem said:
:tinfoil:
Hylandrdet Wrote:

Don't flatter yourself, Hylandrdet, there's nothing sadistic about the immature game of posting a whole bunch of conflicting stories about yourself on an internet posting board and then whining about it until you come up with a, "I'm really cool because I did that," response like this one, when you're too dumb to keep the stories straight.

We don't care "who you are," we don't care where you work, what you do...sometimes its helpful when a person is offerring a life experience or a story...but truly...no one is here to make buddies or enemies. No one cares whether you're a ballerina in your after-school program or a synchronized swimmer...deal with it. Thats why people chat in rooms like these...we want to interact with ideas...not people. So your whole idea of "messing with people" by telling people different things about you just makes you increasingly irrelevant on this board...not some sort of mystery.

I used to do this sort of thing back when I was a teen and online chatrooms first were really big...you know, back when I was a child. Since then I've learned to either a)not reveal about myself information I do not wish others to know or b) be mature enough to speak from my own experience and be comfortable enough in doing so that I don't need to lie about it.

Bottom line, I guess if you are stupid enough to offer up and excuse like the one above when you get caught in multiple lies on an anonymous chat board...you're stupid enough to think it makes you look better, not worse to offer cheesy pseudo-intellectual comments like "I'm not the type to be a cliche. I'm more sadistic."

I suppose I should thank you, however, I laughed out loud at your post. At the very least it was highly amusing in its, "uh...I meant to get caught lying three different times cause I forgot to keep my stories straight...uh, yeah, I did that cause I'm smart and deep and playing with your minds...yeah." :tinfoil:

The problem with you is that you're so high and mighty in your arrogance, that you can't see the forrest from the trees when it come to a person giving an honest opinion about a subject. To you everything has to have a political motive; nobody can say anything here without a motive.

I'm pouring my heart out and you answer back by kicking me in the nuts and calling me a liar!???

Show me the links that calls me a liar and I'lll apologize and leave this forum forever!

I'm calling you, and everyone else here out...Prove that I'm a liar or shut the fuck up! I want legitimate details and facts to back it up, not your opinions and assumptions...Bring it!!!

I'll answer any question you want, except any question that directly gives away my ID!

You're guessing and I'm going to call your bluff!!!!

Holy Hell, you cannot even answer a simple yes or no question.

I am a moderator here as part of my responsibilities are keeping threads in the correct forum. So I asked you if this is a writing of fact or fiction.

MtnBiker said:
Holy Hell, you cannot even answer a simple yes or no question.

I am a moderator here as part of my responsibilities are keeping threads in the correct forum. So I asked you if this is a writing of fact or fiction.

Sigh!!!

It's a combination of both fact and fiction, bub! The great writers of our time had written their great works based on their lives, OK. I told you before that the the story was a work of "fiction". If I'd chosen to add factual parts to the story, then that's my decision, not yours.

I believe that I presented the story in a fictional manner; put the fictional story where it belongs. If you want to erase it, do it! I don't care.

All I know is that I'd given you, as well as the others, a gift from my heart and you all chose to spit on it! That's not my problem, it's yours.

hylandrdet said:
Sigh!!!

It's a combination of both fact and fiction, bub! The great writers of our time had written their great works based on their lives, OK. I told you before that the the story was a work of "fiction". If I'd chosen to add factual parts to the story, then that's my decision, not yours.

I believe that I presented the story in a fictional manner; put the fictional story where it belongs. If you want to erase it, do it! I don't care.

All I know is that I'd given you, as well as the others, a gift from my heart and you all chose to spit on it! That's not my problem, it's yours.

If the nature of the story is unclear, it's difficult to tell what you to want discuss. Do you want kudos for a good story, or discussion about the content?

I didn't spit on anything, just doing my job and trying to keep the board in order and with a credible manner. If you want to post a fictional story do so in the Writing Skills forum. That will avoid much confusion you have created.

BTW, I certainly do not try to correct or point out to many other spelling errors or grammatical errors, because I could improve much in that area as well. But I also do not write fictional stories either, if I did I would try to use correct grammar and not use two past tense words in a row.

Hylandrdet,

You demand we prove you are a liar...then you answer your own question.
It's a combination of both fact and fiction, bub!

You create fictions about who you are. You are a liar. If you want to claim that you are a "fiction writer" then fine, bully for you.

I am not high and mighty...I'm simply pointing out the fact that you got caught making up stories and now are trying to make it into something more than it is

Grow up, Hylandrdet...no one cares if you fabricate half your persona or all of it...

Said1 said:
If the nature of the story is unclear, it's difficult to tell what you want discuss. Do you want kudos for a good story, or discussion about the content?

Thank you, said1. An honest question deserves an honest answer!

It's up to you, the reader, to come up with your own interpretation of what the meaning of the story is; no different than trying to interpret an artist's theme of his/her's painting just by looking at it. To be honest, I really don't like the ideal of giving away the theme of the story, within the writings.

If you want to ask me a question concerning this story, just ask. I'm just a man who puts his shoes on one at a time; I don't see myself becoming famous anytime soon from posting this story.

P.S. I was re-reading this thread, making sure I wasn't missing something...and I did miss a bit...

Hylandrdet...either you're a "sadistic" man who is playing with the posters here to find out, "who we think you are"

I'm not the type to use the cliche "you don't know me"; no, I'm more sadistic; I want to know "Who you think I am".

Or you're a sufferring writer, "pouring his heart out," who just wants comments on his work, and instead got caught in a lie about what he does for a living...

I'm pouring my heart out and you answer back by kicking me in the nuts and calling me a liar!???

So...which one is it, Hylandrdet? Or was it both...did you just want to get opinions about your story while lying about who you are and what you do for a living in an attempt to "sadistically find out who we think you are?" If that is the case fine...but the "pouring my heart" is a bit much for someone who in earlier posts claims to be sadistically using people, dont ya think?

In another thread he claims to be a "born-again Christian".

So let me get this straight, he is a "sadistic born-again Christian....."??

Isn't that kinda counter-productive?

More like just a plain old fruitcake! :tinfoil:

hylandrdet said:
A man with a violent past; My life revolved around a lot of deaths. I became a born again christian because my life was out of control. That's why I take pride in humanitarian work; I appreciate life and will fight to perserve innocent lives; even if those lives possesses ill will towards me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=229042&postcount=6

He is so full of shit, I can smell him from here!

Forum List

Back