My own racism

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by john54, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Crixus

Crixus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,506

5 hail Marrys and scratch your nuts. You are forgiven. Now go on about your day.

2. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +347
    #TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, katsteve. If you choose to ignore SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Child Abuse responsible for nearly taking this man's life...that's on YOU!

In this SALTY LANGUAGE, NSFW presentation Chicago native James Hawthorne angrily speaks about dodging bullets on his recent wedding and birth day.

"Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday.smdh" ~James Hawthorne

___
    In This Video Native Chicagoan James Hawthorne Identifies WHO Is Fueling HATE & Gun Violence!

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Dear American People Will Ending Racism.jpg

Peace

3. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,330
    I have hundreds of posts dealing with race.

Feel free to read them any time.

They provide a lot more material than anything IM2 or really anyone else on this forum does.

4. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,330
    You know, for a brief time I thought you actually understood my beliefs and my philosophical viewpoints and I thought that you might have somewhat of an effective counter argument that at least puts me on my toes, but this post shows you are every bit as stupid as IM2 and Asclepias and the others.

It is sad that most people can’t understand that individuals can form their own unique opinions based on their own unique experiences in life. Nobody “convinced” me of anything.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,633
    The first step is always admitting you have an issue. I can respect a white person that tells the truth.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,329
    I NEVER "choose" to ignore child abuse on any level. However, "Avery", you appear to be on a one man campaign to send a not so subtle message that it is specifically a problem that resides in black households.

And nowhere else.

So, as I asked you before. Were you actually around during the most positive pro black era of the 1960"s?

Or are you just some street corner philosopher who was never there, and has a one sided opinion?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,329
    The problem with with you, is that you have never clearly outlined your beliefs.

You have been all over the place. So why would you be surprised that someone like me just repeats some of what you've posted?

That being said, you talk a lot about Europe and South Africa, but have presented no examples of your own travels to those places to contribute to the struggles. that consumes you. WTF?

Which really makes you sound like a lip service person. In my own time, I've
    been to Africa three times and Europe twice.

. I was a body guard for Ron Karenga, got shot at twice, but fixed that quietly. And no one knew what went down until years later.

I've told you before. The difference between a moment and a movement is sacrifice.

What have you sacrificed? Except a little time on the Internet? Do you have any skin in your own game? Or are you just talking shit?

So start talking about your "beliefs" I will read what you say. And respond.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  8. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,878
    :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  9. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,878
    You had to be convinced off that shit because it doesn't exist in reality.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,878
    This is a loud mouthed white kid from the burbs whose done nothing. An internet white warrior.You are right. Like you, I have put my skin in it. I participated in helping with the logistics of the first million man march, our organization was a leader in planning the Million Youth March. I've been in the trenches. I've stood in front of white city councils fighting. This punk is just another white internet loudmouth. He ain't going to bust a grape. Him or whatever movement he claims to be part of. That's why only 20 of them showed up for the last white racist rally. And he wasn't one of them.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2