"...my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans."

But there's a big problem with Loose Change and with most other conspiracy theories. The more you think about them, the more you realize how much they depend on circumstantial evidence, facts without analysis or documentation, quotes taken out of context and the scattered testimony of traumatized eyewitnesses. (For what it's worth, the National Institute of Standards and Technology has published a fact sheet responding to some of the conspiracy theorists' ideas on its website, National Institute of Standards and Technology.

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

even the loose change guys are backing off claims the towers were brought down by explosive demolitions.

even the loose change guys are backing off claims the towers were brought down by explosive demolitions.

So now the loose change people have more credibility than the former Fire Div. NIST Chief? Can you assholes be consistent on anything besides arrogance and hypocrisy?

well if that's the case you just become more pathetic by the moment..you are retired and have enough money to live comfortable for the rest of your life but have nothing better to do than post solely on slandering those seeking a re-investigation of 9/11.??..what a loser ...get a life..what is your motivation.??.. mine is as stated in my signature..I belive the country to be in peril.. I am a full time parent of a 4yr old ..have 2 grown children ..I was able to pay my home off at age 33 and dedicate myself to touring and playing music without concern for making any real money at it for decade..before the little one came ..I now have a moving truck and basically just book moves and give estimates..if I was not at home raising a young one I would be doing a lot more activism than posting here..and still I manage to get involved directly in 9/11 truth events..if what you say is true..how sad this is the best you can do to fill your time...

i do lots of "better things" all the time, every day. it still leaves me enough time to come here and laugh at you idiots and your tin foil hats in my spare time.

He pwned you like a bitch. Give it up or find a way to admit you're a worthless troll.

So now the loose change people have more credibility than the former Fire Div. NIST Chief? Can you assholes be consistent on anything besides arrogance and hypocrisy?

If they (the loose change people) are making the claim that explosives were no where near the WTC complex on 9/11/01, yes they do because anybody making such a claim is as nutty as a fruit cake.

Having never lost an argument on 9/11, we have the right to be arrogant.

If they (the loose change people) are making the claim that explosives were no where near the WTC complex on 9/11/01, yes they do because anybody making such a claim is as nutty as a fruit cake.

ROTFLLMAOFFAOTHFTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was fucking funny **** weed.

you fucking lying piece of shit. where do i ever compare the loose change people with the former NIST guy? you simply fabricated more stupid shit.:eusa_liar:

by the way, where does the guy say anything about explosives being used?:lol:

well if that's the case you just become more pathetic by the moment..you are retired and have enough money to live comfortable for the rest of your life but have nothing better to do than post solely on slandering those seeking a re-investigation of 9/11.??..what a loser ...get a life..what is your motivation.??.. mine is as stated in my signature..I belive the country to be in peril.. I am a full time parent of a 4yr old ..have 2 grown children ..I was able to pay my home off at age 33 and dedicate myself to touring and playing music without concern for making any real money at it for decade..before the little one came ..I now have a moving truck and basically just book moves and give estimates..if I was not at home raising a young one I would be doing a lot more activism than posting here..and still I manage to get involved directly in 9/11 truth events..if what you say is true..how sad this is the best you can do to fill your time...

i do lots of "better things" all the time, every day. it still leaves me enough time to come here and laugh at you idiots and your tin foil hats in my spare time.

He pwned you like a bitch. Give it up or find a way to admit you're a worthless troll.

yeah, i really wish i was him. he's my hero just like you are. i wish i could let some woman go to work all day to support me while i sit at home and play on the internet in between changing shitty diapers. :cuckoo:

his statement is ridiculous. i dont "slander" people seeking a re-investigation. i am all for it. if you had half a brain you would know that already. what i have a problem with is people that go against all logic and assume crazy scenarios without any proof at all.

Well, the record speaks for itself.

No new investigation coming (or needed).
No court cases (ongoing or pending).
No respected experts (of any kind) buy what you're selling.
No sensible alternate theory put fourth (by you or any other twoofer).

Use all of the profanity you want Junior; it won't change the fact that you're a loser and I'm a winner. Please hit me again with a "****" blast; it only makes me giggle at how pathetic and shallow you and your "argument" is.:lol::lol::lol:

Well, the record speaks for itself.

Use all of the profanity you want Junior; it won't change the fact that you're a loser and I'm a winner. Please hit me again with a "****" blast; it only makes me giggle at how pathetic and shallow you and your "argument" is.:lol::lol::lol:

What are you squeaking about now you fucking shit juice stain?

yeah, i really wish i was him. he's my hero just like you are. i wish i could let some woman go to work all day to support me while i sit at home and play on the internet in between changing shitty diapers. :cuckoo:

his statement is ridiculous. i dont "slander" people seeking a re-investigation. i am all for it. if you had half a brain you would know that already. what i have a problem with is people that go against all logic and assume crazy scenarios without any proof at all.

You have a higher pitched squeal than candycorn.

no one supports me except for my own enterprise .. and unlike when you were 4 my son does not require diapers

rotfllmaoffaothftt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was fucking funny **** weed.

well, the record speaks for itself.

Use all of the profanity you want junior; it won't change the fact that you're a loser and i'm a winner. Please hit me again with a "****" blast; it only makes me giggle at how pathetic and shallow you and your "argument" is.:lol::lol::lol:

what are you squeaking about now you fucking shit juice stain?

lmao !

Forum List

Back