my opinion on mornings

K

KLSuddeth

They bite ass. I hate them. I hate the people who like them.
I hate being awake in the morning. I dont like it. I despise it.

I hate people who talk to me in the morning. I hate people who LIKE to talk in the morning.

I hate the morning news - those people are entirely too friggin happy. its just not NORMAL. Id really like to take out their smiling, stupid faces with DK's gun (and I hate the gun too)

I hate mornings.

Starbucks should deliver. TO ME. Quietly....

:cof:

Originally posted by jimnyc
Did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed today? :laugh:

No, this is normal for her. :p:

You should see her when she wakes up on the wrong side. It would be like others waking up UNDER the bed. :laugh:

Jim,

oh no - I didnt get up on the wrong side of the bed.....I just had to get up. grrrr

Im like this every morning.

They (mornings) really suck-and should be BANNED.

And DK is too friggin happy in the morning. tooooo happy. just isnt normal.

This is how I feel about happiness in the morning..........

:chains: :firing: :asshole: :blowup:

oh Se......lol

And I thought you were my buddy....and you seem like a happy morning type person. hmmmmm LOL

hate to say it, but I'm quite the morning person myself.

Why am I not surprised?

You sound SO much like DK that I really could yack all over the screen....LOL :rolleyes:

Actually I AM surprised a little......Jim I respected you as the self proclaimed asshole on the board and damnit if you arent getting all nice. Its a world gone mad.......and Im off to Starbucks to get happy:cof:

Jim,
ok good! WHEW! Thought things were shifting to a parallel universe or something....

Glad to see things are 'normal' LOL

Ive had one starbucks and about to go make it 2!

(John - I do have expresso - every morning....a couple of them lol)

Well, glad to see others hate mornings as well! never have been, never will! I am the night one!

Evil, what the hell are you up at 4 a.m. for?

jeff, you must really be into espresso, 25 miles? ahahha!! desperate man!

Jim will always be King Asshole! :D

Screw mornings! On average, the earliest I usually get up is 10. I'm definitely a late-night person, I never go to bed before 2:00AM, usually closer to 3. But, I'm with you KL, mornings suck the big one.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
They bite ass. I hate them. I hate the people who like them.
I hate being awake in the morning. I dont like it. I despise it.

I hate people who talk to me in the morning. I hate people who LIKE to talk in the morning.

I hate the morning news - those people are entirely too friggin happy. its just not NORMAL. Id really like to take out their smiling, stupid faces with DK's gun (and I hate the gun too)

I hate mornings.

Starbucks should deliver. TO ME. Quietly....

Bravo I could not have said it better myself !! :clap: :clap:

I am with jim. I like to have most of my work done before the rest of the world knows I have robbed em blind:D I have the alarm set for 4am and am up before the buzzer everytime. and I am a happy person too. I am hitting my stride while most others are in a haze. I take atvantage of them and there aint a damn thing they can do about it cause they are still all grogy from going to bed 30 minutes before I get up. I do have to agree with one thing...starbucks rules!!!!!!!

fucking mornings suck! get up at 445, shower, hit the road for an hour. but ig et to be outdoors, so it equals out

I will be the first one to say that i'm not a morning person at all. i can sleep all day along and most of the night if i want. the earliest i wake up for school is 10am but next term i have to be at school at 8:30 so that's going to really suck.. i guess energy drinks here i come. i'm not much of a coffee drinker so i guess that is going to work. for work i have to get up tomorrow morning at 7 to be at work at 8-5 now that really sucks because i cant get my nap in during the day so i'm going to be a real bitch tomorrow when i get home. well back to what i was talking about..I HATE MORNINGS. they suck..anyway have a great night see you all tomorrow. :beer: :bye1: :thanks:

Originally posted by Jmarie
I will be the first one to say that i'm not a morning person at all. i can sleep all day along and most of the night if i want. the earliest i wake up for school is 10am but next term i have to be at school at 8:30 so that's going to really suck.. i guess energy drinks here i come. i'm not much of a coffee drinker so i guess that is going to work. for work i have to get up tomorrow morning at 7 to be at work at 8-5 now that really sucks because i cant get my nap in during the day so i'm going to be a real bitch tomorrow when i get home. well back to what i was talking about..I HATE MORNINGS. they suck..anyway have a great night see you all tomorrow. :beer: :bye1: :thanks:

Night have a good one !:bye1:

I slept in today! Didnt crawl out of bed till 5:30, Suns up, Birds singing, tree rats doing what tree rats do. Not a cloud in the sky either. What a great day! Haul trash, do yard work. maybe hit some yard sales, I LOVE yard sales, and auctions! Oh, all the trees are budding out and or Blooming too! Spring flowers are everywhere. Whats not to loke about mornings? I aint going to sleep my life away. No amount of "Beauty sleep" is going to help me anyway:) and lil....Love ya too;)

Bah Humbug John!! 5:30 on a weekend? not on my BEST day!!!

As far as spring flowers... have I mentioned I am under a Winter Weather Advisory until Sunday evening with snow accumulations to be 6-8 inches?

Someone find me that damn groundhog... I have a bullet with his name on it... :mad:

I hear ya on the early morning shit. the last time i seen 5:30 was when i was going on my trip to the bahamas. and i haven't seen it since. but i have seen 7 for the last two days thank god i don't have to work until 10 so i can sleep in and than on Monday that day is going to rock i can sleep in all day long i don't have to work. but anyway hope everyone had a great day. :D

sorry spring is sooo slow getting to you lil. Mowed lawn, ran the weed-eater.hauled a load to the dump. went to a few garage sales, went to a flea market, an open air market, good will and a thrift store. got a 50ish{?} water pitcher with applied [painted] flowers on it with 2 matching glasses for 15 bucks, an insulated lunch box for work and some sedum. after which my nephew and I went and saw dawn of the dead. it is now 6:22 central and its cooled off enough that I cant do anything else outside till tomorrow. Oh, I also found a place to rent near my job, hope I get it. beats driving 25 miles each way. and how was your day? and all of this and my bro's mother-in-law calls me lazy.

Forum List

Back