My oldest child is turning 35 today...

dang that makes me feel effin' old...

No grand kids yet, as cool as they are,they do push the life gas pedal down even more.

Our oldest is 33,but its our middle daughters child that makes me feel older.That and the legs being the only stiff thing in the mornings.

got three chirren (ages 13 to 35)... got three grandchirren (ages 9 months to 6 years)... I'm pushin' 60... in spite of all that, I can still get a stiffy just as easily as when I was a teenager...

Last edited:
Whats the hormone that wants "older folk" to want grandchildren?

Do they want to re-experience being a parent or do they want their children (child barers) to feel what it is like to be a parent?

Using my moms logic knocking a chick up at 16 (when I was 16) would be more logical than not having a kid at 31..

Last edited:

Do they want to re-experience being a parent or do they want their children (child barers) to feel what it is like to be a parent?

Using my moms logic knocking a chick up at 16 (when I was 16) would be more logical than not having a kid at 31..

Translation please?

Translation please?

Oh, ___________________.

I was quite clear - if you don't understand you're stupid.

Translation please?

Oh, ___________________.

I was quite clear - if you don't understand you're stupid.

only to yourself

This is clear??

I have 5 grandkids....and they're SOOOOOO much more fun than your own! :lol:

Yes!!! I just love my little buddy ... he's such a hoot. If I'd known grandkids were this much fun, I'd have had them first.

We are finding this out,our grandson is just over a year,and is just so much fun,and then he goes home its way cool.

I just got back last Saturday...spent a week in NC with 3 of my grandkids (and of course my son in the Army & his beautiful wife!). Their youngest was born January 22nd. This was my first chance to meet him and spoil all 3 kids as much as possible! Then i got to come home and relax!!!! Lol!

Forum List

Back