My Old Sheriffs Dept has hit bottom. Broward Sheriff's dept.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I was shocked by how bad the dept has fallen. I was a Deputy in 1964 with 30 uniformed men....Nothing like this should happen in any Police Department.
Jermaine McBean, who was killed in 2013 by Broward Sheriff's deputies responding to a call that McBean was walking around with a weapon which turned out to be an unloaded air rifle resting on his shoulders, according to witnesses.

Approximately 66 BSO (Broward Sheriff’s Office) deputies and other employees, including supervisory personnel were arrested for, charged with, and/or convicted of crimes that run the gamut from Armed Kidnapping, to Battery, Assault, Falsifying records, Official Misconduct, Narcotics trafficking, and other crimes involving dishonesty and violence in the years immediately proceeding 2013 when Jermaine was killed. Most of the offenses on the list occurred in the years 2012-2013,” according to court records filed against Israel and the Broward County Sheriff deputy defendants.

Guess what, you get to elect a sheriff (every three years?). Run for the job instead of whining about it.

4 years in Florida

I hear Israel, who was removed by the Governor is going to run for election.

What ever happened to the "Where The Boys Are" Ft. Lauderdale? Nobody was shooting anybody. The worst thing that happened then was a tipsy babe got knocked up and the dude didn't want to know her. Hell, even the Elbow Room turned gay after that movie. We're definitely on the eve of destruction.

New Topics

Forum List

Back