My number one reason for disappointment in Obama

I don't even consider him my president, or president of the United States, he's a total and complete fraud...

Capture-88.jpg

get a grip, nimrod.

Bailouts.

That was Bush Paulson

Oh, so according to you it was Bush that saved the economy....

Yeap it was about the only thing he could have done other than just sit and watch the results of what their policy did to the country distroy the American way of life.

They of course put in no restrictions on the corps taking they money like they should have though.

This country could have made MONEY off what the banks did to us.

The Paulson team just wanted to stop the bleeding NOT help the American people

Okay. Ignore the word 'disappointment', and I'll leave out the word 'president'. What is the one thing Obama has done that you perceive as his biggest blunder.

Fine...his corruption or ignorance. Because the people that sit on this Presidents economic council are inarguably the same Goddamn people that caused the collapse.
Inarguable.
But I don't expect you or anyother Obama supporter to know this, or what critical key role Larry Summers and others on his team played.

See this thread? This is me trying to get educated on the whole picture, not just the D side.

Fantastic.
If this is truly your desire then nothing but Kudos goes out to you.
I would love to see you and anyone else join the few people in this country who have the fortitude of thought to seek the truth.
I encourage you to read about Lawrence Summers.
Ask yourself - why in bloody hell is Jeffrey Immelt Obama's job czar? The answer to both is corruption. Immelt as CEO of G.E. has laid off more American workers than anyother company in America...by far. So then in what world does it make sense to make him the man in charge of a plan to INCREASE jobs???...because Obama and Rahm saw G.E. as a key player in their dream of green products, not jobs for the middle class.
Read about the "miracle in Chicago" - look at how fast and truly amazing the Obama's lives improved within months of him becoming Senator. Fantastic deal on their home - his wife getting not one but TWO six figure ghost board member jobs. etc. etc.
Obama is no different than any other politician - corrupt to the core.

When the Democrats had control of Congress and the White House ... and couldn't manage to enact single-payer healthcare.

Because the republican party used filibuster in unprecidented ways.

Its like jumping a guy while hes running a race and then blaming him for not finishing the race

Taking single payer off the table and going with the Republican private insurance mandate instead.

When the Democrats had control of Congress and the White House ... and couldn't manage to enact single-payer healthcare.

Because the republican party used filibuster in unprecidented ways.

Its like jumping a guy while hes running a race and then blaming him for not finishing the race

The Democrats were pussies. Compromise? Bullshit. Had the roles been reversed, the Republicans would have rammed it down the Dems' throats.

For a group that thinks so lowly of him, I would think it would be much easier to come up with concrete, specific examples.

I'd be here all week listing his failures. He did good by allowing concealed handguns in national parks, much to his chagrin.

If you can only pick one, the worst on the list, what would it be?

Pushing Ocare while the country was bleeding out. He had a golden opportunity but failed.

Forum List

Back