my next door neighbor keeps letting my cat in his home

Solution: while your neighbor is at work (or otherwise not at home), empty a container of this on and around his porch every other week (or so) until the cat alters her behavior.

So my question is What should I do next?

Nothing. Be grateful you have a neighbor who is looking out for your pet. Mindy wants to go inside the house because she is cold. Obviously the shelter you provide isn't good enough. She likes the warmth, so maybe treat her like your other four cats, instead of making her stay outside like the odd one out?

Because Mindy knows that the other cats are allowed inside, and she is feeling that she is entitled to be inside a house, too. So treat her like one of the family.

odd..it was much colder last winter and she was fine with her shelter. Her twin sister is just fine outside as well as several other neighborhood cats. Is he going to pay her vet bills? nope. He said he doesn't want any cats.

he doesnt have to

he has you doing it

--LOL

you should be happy the guy likes stray cats

there are folks out there who would rather and perhaps

go out of their way to make sure a stray has exhausted its ninth life

What should you do next? Go have another neighbor kick you in the ass as hard as he can for your gross irresponsibility. You don't love animals. You hate animals.

why is that? She is fixed, fed, has shelter etc.. She cannot come in for reasons already said. She is an outdoor cat and has been fine for years.

How do you claim ownership when you obviously don't control the cat?

Had a neighbor like that. Outdoor cat only, constantly crapping behind my bushes, driving my dog crazy.

Dear lord, you're lucky the cats still alive!

they are my children so to speak, so damn right I claim ownership. I have the time, love and vet bills to prove it. Both her and her sister were given to me by my dying neighbor.

You let your children stay out all night?

Crap behind the neighbors bushes?

Riggggghhhhhttttt

Solution: while your neighbor is at work (or otherwise not at home), empty a container of this on and around his porch every other week (or so) until the cat alters her behavior.

No reason to spend money on hyperpriced crap like that. Simple white vinegar dabbed with a sponge will deter a cat. It's one way of keeping it from scratching places you don't want scratched. He could just spray a no-go line across his neighbor's door.

Plus vinegar has about a million other uses. Buy this crap, you're stuck with a bottle of uselessness. In fact if it's effective at all, it may be nothing more than vinegar.

Forum List

Back